New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    As far as I can remember, my BPI payroll account also have maintaining balance of 100 pesos. 100 pesos is not a big today but much worst some atm's having difficulties in dispensing 100 peso bills...

I think, they are first thinking of having EPCIB-BDO but then later decided to named it as "BDO" only, have you noticed the commercial on TV?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    bdo is ganid. u may not know it but megalink bancnet and expressnet no longer charge for interbank transactions like withdrawals but bdo charges P 10 per transaction whether in sm mall atm or bdo bank branches atm.

sm is probably thinking of also charging use of toilet and escalator in sm malls. and speaking of sm malls, sm sta mesa cinema is haven of gay pick ups almost in open view of the guards and cinema staff.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Errr... jundogg why don't you try to call up either EPCIB or BDO regarding this matter?

From my experience, my queries with both banks before were answered by their customer care representative.

Do also try to contact your HR, if you had the time to post this in Tsikot, then a phone call or email to your HR dep't wouldn't require that much time either. Plus that's what they are for!
    ive been trying to call both banks' customer service. lintek sa hotline. haba ng queue i dont even know kung makokontak pa sila. thats why i posted this baka may same experiences dito.

i dont bother contacting our HR din dahil bwisit narin ako sa kanila with another issues. i would go there nalang pag kelangan na talaga. im sure ituturo rin naman ako sa banks. why waste time with them. hay

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    cool down ka muna bro, hayaan mo pag nakaipon me transfer ko 100petot sayo he he he

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mahina ang communications ng BDO Branch ninyo.

This should have been communicated sa HR.

Sa amin na convert to a BDO Cash Card ATM, instead of a payroll account, dahil yun ang recommenda ng BDO bank manager sa amin. Knowing that many of employees dito sa Pinas, eh sinasagad ang withdrawals nila, kaagad ito na mention when we shifted to BDO.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by judyang View Post
    bdo is ganid. u may not know it but megalink bancnet and expressnet no longer charge for interbank transactions like withdrawals but bdo charges P 10 per transaction whether in sm mall atm or bdo bank branches atm.

sm is probably thinking of also charging use of toilet and escalator in sm malls. and speaking of sm malls, sm sta mesa cinema is haven of gay pick ups almost in open view of the guards and cinema staff.
    Huh?

I use my EPCIB Fasteller & BDO Card to withdraw cash from BDO ATM and I don't get charged P10 per transaction.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I encountered another incident with this merger.

I was training at a multinational company last week, then they asked us (the HR chics) for 100 pesos for maintaining balance plus the application form. When a batchmate of mine asked for its purpose, the HR chic told us that they didn't expect that BDO will require that.

if only the HR chic wasn't pretty, I wouldn't give in

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
P100 charge for EPCIB-BDO Merge...wtf!!!