New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    This occured a few nights ago.

I was coming out onto the Aguinaldo Highway from one of those small streets in Bacoor, Cavite. I was headed towards Dasmarinas,so i was to turn right. As I came out near the Aguinaldo Highway, I could see that they were doing the overflow thing going towards Manila..the opposite direction that I was going to. So i stopped. A traffic enforcer hand signalled me saying that I could drive along the side of the road on the far right side. We were driving very very slow..we drove maybe 25-50meters..an old Tamaraw that was in front of me stopped. He was stopped for about 20-30seconds..maybe he was waiting for someone at the store? i dont know...so i decided to overtake him since the overflow traffic was starting to die down, n everyone was going back to their correct.

As i began to overtake from the stop position ......a tricycle pulled out in front of the FX n was attempting to join the traffic going the opposite direction that i was going. I stopped to give him space. He moved up a little closer to the traffic and he was near the front left corner of my car. I was waiting for him to find an open slot so that he could jump into the traffic. As this was going on, an owner type jeep going the same direction as the counterflow came out of nowhere n hit the tricycle from behind n the tricycle hit me. The tricycle driver flew off his bike..but wasnt hurt. He got up n started yelling towards the direction of the owner type driver.

I got out to check for damages on my car. He hit the front corner of my car..so i checked. It was dark, and I didn't see any damages. Tambays came out also to check for damages on my car..no damages were seen. If there wasn't any traffic up ahead, that owner type driver would have hit and run..I gave that driver a few words n i got back into the car. The driver n tricycle driver were going at it and exchanging words n said they were going to call the police on eachother..n they agreed. The Owner type driver was mad at the tricycle driver!

I left since there were no visual damages and went to SM Bacoor to have dinner. I checked my car at the parking lot n saw a scratch/cracks in my bumper..minor cracks. The next day, I checked my car during the day, and to my surprise the tricycle left a long tire mark on the corner of my bumper knocking off some paint. There are about 3 cracks in my bumper..and a crack on the metal piece below my corner light. My car is a dark red/maroon color..so I didnt see the damages the night of the accident. I should have gotten both of their license plate numbers! and I should of waited for the police! Next time I know. I was mad at myself for about 2 days for not getting their license plate numbers and contact information. Now i've gotta fix it with my own money.

I'll post pictures of the damages tomorrow
    Last edited by KrisKros; May 15th, 2006 at 04:28 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hassle naman yan bro

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    yan ang tinatawag na "minalas"

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sakit sa ulo...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tawag dyan Buenas na Malas.. Bueans ka kasi yan lang nagyari sa car mo. At malas ka kasi hindi mo tiningnan mabuti bago ka umalis.. sana kinapa mo muna SOP naman yon diba pag na bump ka ng kahit anong bagay kakapain mo muna yung ilalim kung may tama.. Anyway kung nakipag tigasan ka din sa tricyle driver baka wala ka din makuha don at abala lang ang aabutin mo kung pa puntahin pa kayo sa presinto..Hindi ka sana naka pag dinner sa SM bacoor hahaha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk tsk tsk malas nga.. with any luck, nag escalate yung argument ng tricycle driver at owner driver at naupakan yung driver ng owner heehee (sorry, im feeling particularly evil today )

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well... sana tinulungan mo na lang yung trike driver to argue against the owner. hassle rin yan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry for your bad experience.

Ang dami ko nang nakitang accident dyan sa Aguinaldo due to the "authorized" counterflowing.

9. FrankDrebin Guest

OwnerType Jeep Hits Tricycle..Tricycle Hits MY CAR!