New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    a little OT but sad to say ganiyan na ang takbo ng halos lahat ng govt agencies natin. Tama si sir Nicolodeon that corruption will never go away sa govt agencies. pero I believe na nasa namumuno ito kung ma minimize ba o magiging rampant.

I am sure sa first world countries meron din corruption pero pansinin niyo hindi rampant and walang "culture of impunity".

Sa term lang naman ni GMA naging ganyan ang culture ng corruption e. Kung malinis lang sana si GMA e di sana kinasuhan na lahat ng na involved sa corruption scandal. after a few years lang siguro e minimized na kaagad yan. magkaroon man ng hokus pokus e disimulado at hindi garapalan kagaya nito.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ** sorry doublepost ***

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    medyo to na, peru agree ako kay nicolodeon. small country/few people is easier to manage. hk is used to be small...

its all in the leadership....

follow the leader lang naman yan,e.. tulad dito sa amin, kaya pala lahat halos ng tao nagtatapon sa creek ay dahil sako-sako pala tinatapon ng PUROK LEADER!

anyway-- "DepED noodles- fortified w/corruption"

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    baka kelangan na rin i-privatize ang gobyerno?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    BTT: DepEd, since time immemorial, has overpriced a lot of items. So (sadly) this noodles thing ain't new. Now, if this noodles fiasco happened, say, late 2007...would a presidentiable "rattle the sabre" so that "the sword of justice" would be brought down to those erring government persons? My personal view: probably not....not unless their positioning and posturing would benefit them. It's interesting that, every time "election season" is near, them big wig politicians have the light switches inside their head turning on and saying "aha! there is corruption here...there!" An lot of my relatives work for the government. A number of them work where the money is (go figure) and have worked for all the presidents since Marcos and according to them, this overpricing thing is not new. Heck, one of them even told me that he thinks that all items being bought by the government are overpriced.

OT: Know what else is interesting with us? Most Pinoys trumpet to the world that the Philippines is a corrupt country. A lot of Pinoys tell foreigners that the Philippines is corrupt i.e. one of the first things that most Pinoys do when they tell foreign visitors about the Philippines is tell stories about corruption. While most of them are true, I believe some of them are exagerated. So, when that foreigner returns home, he/she would tell the corruption story that Pinoys tell him/her with addd exageration. I've been to China and the whole world knows that the Chinese government also has corruption but I never met a Chinaman who trumpeted corruption in their government to me. Know where I saw this "mentality"? In South America and some parts of Africa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    I've been to China and the whole world knows that the Chinese government also has corruption but I never met a Chinaman who trumpeted corruption in their government to me.
    Because the Chinese, like the Japanese and the Koreans, are very patriotic.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Because China is a communist country. Say something bad about the Govt and you disappear. :bwahaha:

I wish I can tell the Filipino people that I came from the bloodline of Gods and that they need to worship, sacrifice and die for me. That'll be so cool. Unfortunately, Filipinos are not that dumb to believe that an emperor is a descendant of an inexistent god. hehehe.
    Last edited by Horsepower; May 2nd, 2009 at 09:46 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Ang Ipinagtataka ko dito sa Overpriced DepEd noodles ay and WhistleBlower? at bakit? kasi po Bakit palagi siya ang Sangkot sa mga Gov. case at palagi siya and Whistleblower tulad nang "TEXTbOOK eSCAM KUNO NA TALO NAMAN SA COURTY" AT BAKIT SIYA NA NAMAN ANG INVOLVE KAY Sec. Yap sa Agriculture at kanyang kinasohan? HINDI KAYA MEMBRO SIYA NANG MALAKING "SINDIKATO" NA ANG GAWAIN AY HUTHUTAN ANG MGA GOV. OFFICIALS AT PAG DI NAG LAGAY AY KINAKASOHAN? BAKIT NG BA * Dennis Quido? DAPAT DIN SIYANG "IMBISTIGAHAN" AT MALAMAN NATIN ANG KANYANG LAYONIN KUNG PARA SA BAYAN O PARA SA BULSA NANG MANGA HUDAS NA "SINDIKATO" na bumibiktima sa mga Gov. Officilals! kapag hindi siya inibistigahan ay nakakatakot maging Official sa Government. isipin lang natin pag siya ay membro nang sindikato!!WALA PONG PIKONAN. NAGTATANONG LANG PO AKO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Overpriced DepEd  noodles!