New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmm, I've been using that road since the early 90's never pa naman ako nagkaproblem sa stoplight na yan... The ones crossing EDSA bothers me more, quick yellows + wide stretch of road to cover pa...

Kung masunurin mga driver, edi sana kahit umaga wala mga MMDA dyan hehe. Sana nga manghuli din sila sa may harap ng Autocamp, dami nagUUturn dyan sa harap ng Meralco/Autocamp.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakikita ko rin iyan, imbis na mag-mando ng traffic nagtatago sa ilalim ng overpass. Yung motor tinatago din nila. Ayos talaga sa style. Nagtago lang sa lilim may dilehensiya na.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    dumidilihensya talaga mga yan, i've seen them many times na pumapara ng sasakyan coming from rosario, valle verde. and also dun din sa next stoplight in front of Meralco, madilihensya din.

pero usually mga bagong salta nahuhuli nila

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks for the heads-up. Medyo weird nga yung stoplight na yan kaya alalay ako.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    In light traffic, those light-blue guys won't come after you because of a 'violation' you're running away from. Even if they had a motorcycle, they'd deem it useless to follow you. If one of them rides the motorbike and chases you without a helmet, then he has his own violation, a real one this time. If he puts on a helmet, the time it will take to do that and start the motorcycle would be enough for you to come loose. My father said they'd rather wait there since there are dweebs who stop anyway even if they have all the means to escape. One more thing, the road's uphill, so all the more you can get away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ortigas Ave, near Medical City