New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    problema sa yellow light sa PH..masyado mabilis mag turn to red...
    kadalasan, style ng mga lispu/mmda para abutan ka ng red sa gitna... so beating the red light ka nga naman ngayon... mahina P200 o P500... :mad2:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    green - go
    yellow - slow down
    red - stop

marami talagang bobong driver ngayon, kaya tumanda na eh driver pa din..... tsk!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    For the STUPID Jeepneys:

GREEN: Stop and pick passengers at the corner.
    RED: Go ahead if there are no cops.
    YELLOW: Duh, Wat is dat?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post

green - go
    yellow - slow down
    red - stop

marami talagang bobong driver ngayon, kaya tumanda na eh driver pa din..... tsk!
    ayan malinaw na. you stop when it is RED.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    always slow down when approaching an intersection even when the lights are green.. orange light is warning that the lights will go on red.. so when you see orange slow down to stop...

its everyone's watch even if someone is ahead of you.. so mali talaga yung driver na nasa likod ng TS..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Almost certainly, in a rear-end collision as described by the TS, yung nakabangga ang may kasalanan.

The fact that the pick-up was unable to brake when he saw the TS' car means he was tailgating.

And to fourtheboys96, he gradually stopped. Meaning he slowed to a halt, not stop right away. And that isn't wrong to do once you see an orange light. Assuming he saw it from a little distance away just like he said, what do you expect him to do, step on the gas even more? Then that is jeepney mentality right there. From the way I understood his post, he slowed down.

His speed as the orange light approaches red approaches zero, and was not at zero.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Almost certainly, in a rear-end collision as described by the TS, yung nakabangga ang may kasalanan.

The fact that the pick-up was unable to brake when he saw the TS' car means he was tailgating.

And to fourtheboys96, he gradually stopped. Meaning he slowed to a halt, not stop right away. And that isn't wrong to do once you see an orange light. Assuming he saw it from a little distance away just like he said, what do you expect him to do, step on the gas even more? Then that is jeepney mentality right there. From the way I understood his post, he slowed down.

His speed as the orange light approaches red approaches zero, and was not at zero.
    tumpak sir, i saw the orange light from a distance and clearly it will turn red as soon as i hit the intersection. if i continued to cross the intersection baka mahuli pa ako or baka may masama pang mangyari...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ORANGE traffic light