New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Almost most of the time, nasa leftmost lane ang e-pass lane.

Pero sa Filinvest exit, south bound, nasa right most. Sta. Rosa exit, south bound, parang nasa rightmost din.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post

Pero sa Filinvest exit, south bound, nasa right most. Sta. Rosa exit, south bound, parang nasa rightmost din.

I haven't used the South Terminal exit (southbound) for more than a week now.

However, if I remember correctly, they placed the E-Pass/Exact Pay booth on the leftmost portion and then the E-Pass booth next to it.

So, even if you're not an E-Pass holder, you can take the middle lane of SLEX all the way and merge at the last moment... And since they're queuing as they need to pay the exact amount which most of them don't prepare anyway, there goes the efficiency of the exit...

No real advantage for an efficient exit for E-Pass holders, which could have relieved the build up of traffic at the exit.

The SLEX officers are really stepping on their brains....

5000:boom:
    Last edited by CVT; January 8th, 2008 at 10:32 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bosing,

nasa second from the left ang e-pass lane sa filinvest southbound exit.

as for sta.rosa, nasa left side din. passed there last dec. 28 on my way to tagaytay.

with regards kevin's query, not sure what will happen to the original southbound exit toll plaza of filinvest. maybe they will maintain the Bunye exit and put less toll gates at the original area.

Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tibo_3rd View Post
    bosing,

nasa second from the left ang e-pass lane sa filinvest southbound exit.

as for sta.rosa, nasa left side din. passed there last dec. 28 on my way to tagaytay.

with regards kevin's query, not sure what will happen to the original southbound exit toll plaza of filinvest. maybe they will maintain the Bunye exit and put less toll gates at the original area.
    Nasa right side pala kung galing ka sa Calamba at mag exit sa Sta. Rosa. Namali-mali na ako. Northbound nga pala ito.

Left most pag south bound sa Sta. Rosa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
one reason of traffic in filinvest toll exit