New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    that just shows us how unsafe no matter where we live. hindi ka mapakali because you're thinking baka may ano na nangyari. like to me..at a time na nakapark ako sa labas ng house ng gf ko..pinitik ang side mirrors, cheek lights and side bumpers ko..both sides. so now, i park inside their garage na lang. di na bale mahassle..at least safe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kapit bahay namin 93 l200 na laspag tinira din taillites

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Yes, it seems no matter where you are in the world, there will always be these bad guys.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa hirap nga naman ng buhay...hayyy

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sana may mga camera ang mga kotse natin tapos nakikita nalang sa isang monitor na dala dala mo o sa phone mo para alam mo kung ano nangayayari sa kotse mo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    niky, why don't you write to isuzu about this matter. the isuzu guys usually answers inquiries unlike the other manufacturers.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'm going there this week to complain about the matter of the alarm.

As for the need for tighter security vis-a-vis the ease of removal of the corner lights, I think they've addressed this problem handily with the new Sportivo front and its one piece headlights... it just sucks that they didn't do that in time for MY model.

Right now, I've got the RS parked in the same area, but I've made a deal with some relatives, and I'm parked in their garage... should've done that in the first place (with the Crosswind), but I didn't want to inconvenience them.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
old Crosswind accessories, too easy to steal!