New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If that idiot is aware that he is blinding me and other motorists and appears to be blinded also as a result of my hi beam…. it’s going to be either way, he will slow down because he’s a fully responsible driver but if he doesn’t tsk tsk again he’s truly an original a$$hole
    Last edited by XTO; January 28th, 2008 at 04:37 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    My friend, that's a big IF. I wouldn't count on him being responsible already considering his blinding headlights, so I wouldn't trust that he'd do anything in your favor. At least that's how I see it.

Ingat na lang sa daan and watch out for pedestrians that can easily become invisible with all the glare on our roads.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ride na lang ako sa thread na ito about our fellow motorists who have improperly converted their headlights to HID....

I was driving along Concha Cruz in BF Paranaque last night and there was this Escape with plate number XMZ 273(?) who was behind me. I was driving a van and yet his headlight reflecting on my rearview mirror was really irritating. Those who were driving in the opposite direction were all flashing their headlights on it. I slowed down and moved to the right side of the road and let it pass.

Funny thing was, as I was observing from about a couple of cars away, almost all the oncoming vehicles keep on flashing their headlights... Itong m$k%ng, na naka-heavy tint ang windshield, okay lang.....

5404:knit:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ride na lang ako sa thread na ito about our fellow motorists who have improperly converted their headlights to HID....

I was driving along Concha Cruz in BF Paranaque last night and there was this Escape with plate number XMZ 273(?) who was behind me. I was driving a van and yet his headlight reflecting on my rearview mirror was really irritating. Those who were driving in the opposite direction were all flashing their headlights on it. I slowed down and moved to the right side of the road and let it pass.

Funny thing was, as I was observing from about a couple of cars away, almost all the oncoming vehicles keep on flashing their headlights... Itong m$k%ng, na naka-heavy tint ang windshield, okay lang.....

5404:knit:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    if ur going to use HID's use originals.. para hindi nakakasilaw...wag nyo na gamitin ung mga cheapos.. kung wala pambili just go stock..anyways wala sa auto un.. ive seen difrent models na naka cheapos and some of them are vioses...nasa aim un at configuration ng HID.. at nasa tatak na din ng ginamit.personaly i dont like HID's on my car...just a personal choice.. mukang flashlight ung oto eh.. joke lang..maganda din naman di ko lang trip..pero ung mga nag ddrive na naka bright na hindi naman dapat mag bright eh.. ibang usapan na un.. sana wag na lang sila mag drive sa gabe kung di sila makakita..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    We seem to be forgetting what we should be doing when an oncoming car has headlights on high beam: Shift your eyesight slightly to the right and follow the gutters instead of the asphalt.
    this is correct, pag may kasalubong akong ayaw magbaba ng high beam I use the edge of the road as a steering guide.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^that's correct. Pero on the part of the other driver, he should be responsible enough to lower his headlights kung nagbigay ka na ng signal, buti pa nga ung ibang jeep, pag nag flash ka, pinapatay nila ilaw nila at nagi slow down(ala kse silang low beam hehe).

Also, last week, hindi lang pala mga 4 wheeled vehicles ang naka HID, pati motor!!! Langya, nakasalubong ko last wk sa madilim na part pauwi sa amin, kala ko bulag lang ung kotse, kaya binigyan ko ng malaking space(d na ko nag flash kse baka nahihirapan sya kse isang ilaw lang meron sya, slow down na lang ako), pagdaan sa akin, motor na naka HID, sabog na sabog ung ilaw tsk tsk. Naloko ako

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    HID kits on REFLECTOR headlights (that of a Jazz, City, etc) is a no no ! !
    Why? coz the HID bulbs produce intense light output which scatters everywhere due to the reflector of these kind of headlights.
    If you guys want to have HID on your car, you must have a PROJECTOR type headlight assembly (that of Mazda 3 and 6, etc.) because this kind of headlights produce beam of lights in a controlled manner, meaning not scattered,so as a result, there's no glaring of the oncoming traffic.
    For those who own reflector type headlights, dont worry, there is this thing called as the "RETROFITTING" -- projector headlights are going to be placed, it might be a bit expensive but this is the right way to go HID.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    dami kasi mga pinoy na TANGA.. they don't know how to spend properly.. !! nakakainis yung may mga super bright HID's na SABOG ang ilaw tapos mag lalagay ng SUPER HEAVY TINT sa windshield.. sa totoo lang napakaBOBO ng mga pinoy na ganyan.. padidilimin yung windshield tapos itotodo yung liwanag ng headlights!! gusto kasi ng "privacy" kaya gusto ng heavy tint.. kung gusto ng privacy sa bahay na lang kayo at wag na mag drive para hindi maka disgrasya sa iba..

dapat sa may mga ganyan eh BARILIN na lang...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Nakakasilaw ba? Air freshener lang katapat nyan. Hagis nyo air freshener sa windshield nya pag magkalapit na kayo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ogag na may-ari ng ZDG 261 Honda City or Jazz' HID lights sagabal!!