New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    Ah, that's where you're dead wrong. We aren't in a democratic country, we're on a private Internet forum with its own rules and regulations. If you're in say, North Korea, you'd have to worship Kim Jong Il and there is no such thing as free speech. Granted, the site is based on a democratic country, but it's got it's own set of rules.

Besides, you were hardly reacting objectively. Your posts were obviously written with a sarcastic tone which mocks the person whose opinion you were supposed to be "reacting objectively against". You're making a joke out of the word "objective".

Also, I don't see how fireblade was so "obviously scared" and "threatening". Ang OA lang ng reaction mo. Then again, you'd see this post as a "forum vet ganging up against a newbie". Maybe you should go around the forums more. As long as you don't post anything stupid, this place isn't out to get you.

Fortunately for fireblade (at least as far as you're concered), in all probability none of your comments will reach the LTO. Anyway, if you wanted to bash the LTO I think this forum is the wrong outlet. Why don't you try sending your comments to the text hotline? Or hell, storm an LTO office with matching megaphone and red flags! You're venting all your anger against the LTO to an Internet forumer who has nothing to do with it anyway. You must have some per... *hits the "send" button... no comment nalang*

(To clear up any confusion, the red text is directed to woods alone)
    It seems to me that you are creating your own rule.

Basahin mong mabuti yung comments ng mga mods about my post and try to understand where I went wrong.

As far as I know , it is all about my sarcastic comment on Fireblade. Admittedly, I was wrong. I should have expressed it nicely WITHOUT CHANGING VIEWS ABOUT LTO.

The mods called my attention since I sarcastically delivered my opinion and NOT because I lambasted LTO.

Again , it was NOT all about my negative comments about LTO BUT RATHER my sarcastic reaction on Fireblade.

I talked about democracy to substantiate my right to give comment on LTO
    and NOT to justify my sarcasm.

I clearly understand the rule that's why I am admitting my mistake.

You are the one who's becoming sarcastic now. Check mo rin mga sinabi mo . Practice what you preach

However, palampasin ko na lang yung mga sinabi mo.

Hindi na kita papatulan

FIREBLADE , my apologies for giving those remarks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok View Post
    ISDAAN Restaurant lang Boss Woods ang katapat mo....Cool lang po tayo!

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as already said, meron din po tayong set of rules na dapat sundin dito, for the good of everybody ika nga, mapa-newbie or oldie.

It's healthy to have worthy discussions where everyone shares their own opinions. I know your sentiments and we all have a fair share on what the gov't does to our money and not giving good service in return. But not in all cases ganun, as proven here sa Tsikot Community.

PEACE Bro!

Thanks for that nice suggestion. I 'll keep that in mind.

Anyway , I admitted my mistakes and eventually apologized.

Hope everything would be fine now.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you have gripes about the LTO... just email them... the last time that I did that an assistant director answered my email.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    if you have gripes about the LTO... just email them... the last time that I did that an assistant director answered my email.
    bro ano yun email nila? pwede din ba i-reklamo dyan yun mga kotong traffic enforcers???

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post

Basahin mong mabuti yung comments ng mga mods about my post and try to understand where I went wrong.

As far as I know , it is all about my sarcastic comment on Fireblade. Admittedly, I was wrong. I should have expressed it nicely WITHOUT CHANGING VIEWS ABOUT LTO.

The mods called my attention since I sarcastically delivered my opinion and NOT because I lambasted LTO.

Again , it was NOT all about my negative comments about LTO BUT RATHER my sarcastic reaction on Fireblade.

You are the one who's becoming sarcastic now. Check mo rin mga sinabi mo . Practice what you preach

Hindi na kita papatulan

Well said!!! You're the man!!!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Apology accepted woods. Currently working on this with the help of LTO

http://www.motorcyclephilippines.com...ad.php?t=60444

Sorry mods for the OT

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mga cabbie na yan, dami ko rin experiences sa mga kups na yan. Some of them while I was a passenger in their cab. One time dun sa may Rockwell, mga 40 kph tabkbo ko when this cab biglang sisingit sa lane ko..so nag "pot pot" ako. Napatigil siya and napadaan ako without hitting his car's nose.

Kala ko tapos na yun, pero hinabol ako ng kumag. Nung nakatabi siay sa akin, kinabig niya steering niya para maipit ako sa gutter..nabigla ako pero di naman niya ako nabangga......muntik na though! Pagdating namin sa stoplight near Starbucks, sinisigawan niya ako "karera tayo gago! Puro porma ka lang!" ...WTF diba? It really is very hard to argue with an idiot.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    bro ano yun email nila? pwede din ba i-reklamo dyan yun mga kotong traffic enforcers???
    If you are after kotong traffic enforcers you may want to direct your grievance to the MMDA or LGUs since they are the ones enforcing the law.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Thanks for that nice suggestion. I 'll keep that in mind.

Anyway , I admitted my mistakes and eventually apologized.

Hope everything would be fine now.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006

Hindi na kita papatulan

simply put, if you cant say anything that will help or is nice, :shutup:

:peace: :war:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
NYX 453 - Renly Taxi