New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post
    Rash attitude ba yung reacting objectively on somebody's post?

Rash attitude ba yung opposing an idea of a senior member or a somebody here in this forum.

REACTING OBJECTIVELY is fine. RASH ATTITUDE is NOT.

OPPOSING AN IDEA OF A SENIOR MEMBER is FINE. RASH ATTITUDE is NOT.

if your comments aren't rash at all...i dont know what you are in your "cooler" days.

easy lang koya.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    relax lang mga kuya! hehehe!

sa totoo lang both LTO and the people should be blamed. hindi lang one sided and problema na to........

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post
    Totoy , Another thing , we are in a democratic country. I can lambast anyone for as long as I am doing it objectively. Even PGMA herself cannot be spared from this.
    Ah, that's where you're dead wrong. We aren't in a democratic country, we're on a private Internet forum with its own rules and regulations. If you're in say, North Korea, you'd have to worship Kim Jong Il and there is no such thing as free speech. Granted, the site is based on a democratic country, but it's got it's own set of rules.

Besides, you were hardly reacting objectively. Your posts were obviously written with a sarcastic tone which mocks the person whose opinion you were supposed to be "reacting objectively against". You're making a joke out of the word "objective".

Also, I don't see how fireblade was so "obviously scared" and "threatening". Ang OA lang ng reaction mo. Then again, you'd see this post as a "forum vet ganging up against a newbie". Maybe you should go around the forums more. As long as you don't post anything stupid, this place isn't out to get you.

Fortunately for fireblade (at least as far as you're concered), in all probability none of your comments will reach the LTO. Anyway, if you wanted to bash the LTO I think this forum is the wrong outlet. Why don't you try sending your comments to the text hotline? Or hell, storm an LTO office with matching megaphone and red flags! You're venting all your anger against the LTO to an Internet forumer who has nothing to do with it anyway. You must have some per... *hits the "send" button... no comment nalang*

(To clear up any confusion, the red text is directed to woods alone)
    Last edited by Alpha_One; October 21st, 2006 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Clarification

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Sometimes statements are interpreted differently depending on personal points of view. For me the statement " be careful cause this might reach them" is more of " pare careful kasi baka makarating sa kanila, nakakahiya , sila pa naman yung tumutulong sa atin ". Because I know as I have monitored about how hit and run and abusive drivers were tracked down through the help of LTO. Others may take it differently.

For me it's more of hiya and not takot. Misunderstanding lang yan mga pare.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by landlord View Post
    Sometimes statements are interpreted differently depending on personal points of view. For me the statement " be careful cause this might reach them" is more of " pare careful kasi baka makarating sa kanila, nakakahiya , sila pa naman yung tumutulong sa atin ". Because I know as I have monitored about how hit and run and abusive drivers were tracked down through the help of LTO. Others may take it differently.

For me it's more of hiya and not takot. Misunderstanding lang yan mga pare.
    Oo nga. But the OA sarcasm and rhetoric was uncalled for.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    And he says looking away at me and going towards his car...loudly..."E. G*go ka pala e, papaputukin kita, makita mo."
    HHmm.. kung sa erpats ko yan! habang sinasabi nya ung papaputukin kita eh, pinapaputukan na sya ni erpats!:gun:

kakabwisit ung mga ganyan! sila na nga ung mali sila pa ung galit!
    they have to know their place!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    *woods , you are being warned, not reprimanded. all we ask is, kindly tone down your comments, i'm sure you could respect that. if you cannot help it, at least try to do it with diplomacy. sure, you could react and rant all you want.but please be considerate with words. attacking anyone who comes your way will do more harm than good. for a moderator, our concerns were look out for the welfare of other tsikoteers and tsikot.com and not because i'm a mod or any mods, it doesn't necessarily everyone had to agree with what i am thinking or any moderator.

the fact is, when you are a mod, you have to watch everything you say or about to say. i've been watching this thread just before i put up a warning and so it seems that you thought you're being attacked- nobody's attacking you really, as if the warning was a big deal to you. the fact is, there's no big deal. everyone here in tsikot got their share of warning, sooner or later.

my sentiments, "do we have to be in a ranting mood always?" i can't see why you're pissed in the first place. if you're pissed, i can suggest a place where you could drain up that mood. somewhere in tarlac(i think it's on town called 'gerona') bound to baguio, there is a restaurant ala "dampa" style. within it, there's a facility where you could practically throw anything, a chinaware, a glass, even an old TV. just so, you just pay what you break.

cheer up friend, it's only a thread and nothing could be gained by losing your cool. :cool: :cheers:

*fireblade and everybody, it's fine we're free to say anything. at least when we are not causing any trobule.

*alpha_one and landlord, exactly my point. as i've said in my post:
    you don't know fireblade or anyone here might help you in one way or another.
    sorry guys, kaka-online ko lang after 2 days. kaya madami akong nasabi agad.
    Last edited by ian_rex; October 22nd, 2006 at 08:01 AM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    *woods ,

my sentiments, "do we have to be in a ranting mood always?" i can't see why you're pissed in the first place. if you're pissed, i can suggest a place where you could drain up that mood. somewhere in tarlac(i think it's on town called 'gerona') bound to baguio, there is a restaurant ala "dampa" style. within it, there's a facility where you could practically throw anything, a chinaware, a glass, even an old TV. just so, you just pay what you break.
    ISDAAN Restaurant lang Boss Woods ang katapat mo....Cool lang po tayo!

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, as already said, meron din po tayong set of rules na dapat sundin dito, for the good of everybody ika nga, mapa-newbie or oldie.

It's healthy to have worthy discussions where everyone shares their own opinions. I know your sentiments and we all have a fair share on what the gov't does to our money and not giving good service in return. But not in all cases ganun, as proven here sa Tsikot Community.

PEACE Bro!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT:

*vhenok, salamat for the info. Isdaan pala ang pangalan nung restaurant.
    next time i'm in the area i'll make sure to drop-by and take a look.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    OT:

*vhenok, salamat for the info. Isdaan pala ang pangalan nung restaurant.
    next time i'm in the area i'll make sure to drop-by and take a look.

OT:
    * ian_rex

No problem sir! Actually meron din sa Gerona, ibang isdaan...sari-saring tilapya....cgurado kool na kool dun pagkatapos

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
NYX 453 - Renly Taxi