New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post
    Don't dare call LTO , its an absolute waste of time.

Dude,

Just be careful with your remarks. They have helped us out a couple of times and soome forumers would agree to what I am saying. Just be more careful as this might just reach them.

Bong

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    ang lakas maka kulo ng dugo ang taxi driver na iyon..

iyan ang masarap makita sa videoke bar .

habang kumakanta ng ""My Way"

sarap paluin ng bote ng beer sa ulo

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    ok lng sana yng mga sinasabi nyo na mamatay sya kaso paano yung madadamay???? wag ganon! :D
    Bro buti hindi mo na upakan sinabihan ka na gag* ka pala eh hindi ko matatangap yun may isang basag ang ulo samin nun!
    Kaya nga ako nagbigay ng sarili kong scenario na absolutely siya lang ang madadale.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Dude,

Just be careful with your remarks. They have helped us out a couple of times and soome forumers would agree to what I am saying. Just be more careful as this might just reach them.

Bong

So what will happen to me if my comment reach them? Ngiihh Takot ako sa LTO.

Ilan ba kayong natulungan ng LTO , 10? 20? Dagdagan na natin, gawin na nating 100 Probably dito sa Forum , ilan ba kayong natulungan dito?

But how about those thousands of concerns that they're supposed to address w/c until now wala pa ring nangyayari? There's no need to elaborate what they are because we can feel it everyday and one perfect example is the taxi driver being mentioned here.

Nasubukan mo na ba text hotline ng LTO? Na-address ba yung concern mo?

If my remark is indeed uncalled for, how come andami pa ring colurum , anomalies sa loob ng LTO in terms of issuance ng driver's license, anomalies sa smoke emission testing wherein yung mga ultimate smoke belchers na jeepneys and buses can still renew their license instantly?

Obviously you own a vehicle and knows what I am talking about.

I want to help our fellow taxpayers so do me a favor , let them know about this comments of mine. Please......

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Dude,

Bong

Totoy , Another thing , we are in a democratic country. I can lambast anyone for as long as I am doing it objectively. Even PGMA herself cannot be spared from this.

So do not tell me to be careful with what I am saying against LTO and do not sound as if you are threatening me that something big might happen to me if my comment reaches them.

Nagtataka nga ako sa yo eh kung baki takot na takot ka. Huwag mo na ko idamay sa takot mo iho. LTO lang ito iho.

I wonder what's with this one of the most inefficient government agency at sobrang takot na takot ka to the point na wawarningan mo pa ko.

I don't care kung may taga-LTO rito. My opinion is valid and objective.

Kung gusto mo I'll tell it right into their face. Samahan mo pa ko.

10 years of paying substantial amount of income tax yearly is enough for me to demand for an approriate service from this agency.

Kung natutuwa kayo at natatakot sa LTO AKO HINDI. Malinaw yun.

LTO is one of the most corrupt and inefficient government agency. I can firmly say that more people will agree with that.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    *woods, be careful with what your saying. and please be reminded that we don't tolerate such rash attitude here.

please keep your cool.

you don't know fireblade or anyone here might help you in one way or another.

we still have our rules and regulations implemented as of this moment and to give you some reminder.

here is the link for the tsikot rules and regulation: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/announcement.php?f=19

on your last post, let me reiterate the following:
    II. On Behavior

1) You will respect the moderators and administrators of the forums at all times.

2) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

4) You have the responsibility to ensure that all your posts contribute to the welfare and good of the community

9) You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Forums.
    we hope we made our point clear.
    Last edited by ian_rex; October 20th, 2006 at 03:23 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    *woods, be careful with what your saying. and please be reminded that we don't tolerate such rash attitude here.

please keep your cool.

you don't know fireblade or anyone here might help you in one way or another.

we still have our rules and regulations implemented as of this moment and to give you some reminder.

here is the link for the tsikot rules and regulation: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/announcement.php?f=19

on your last post, let me reiterate the following:

we hope we made our point clear.
    Rash attitude ba yung reacting objectively on somebody's post?

Rash attitude ba yung opposing an idea of a senior member or a somebody here in this forum.

Obviously you are reprimanding me because I just opposed and reacted negatively on somebody who happens to be a senior member and probably a buddy of yours.

Let us say that I reacted the same against a newbie and a nobody like me, would I also get this warning?

You should also check what he had said. Try to look on both sides if you want everything to run accordingly.

Respect has a certain extent and degree.

It varies depending upon the situation.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Bro baka hindi makapag paputok sa asawa kaya sayo na lang nya gusto. hehe.

kidding aside, pag ganyan ready din kayo. lalo pag kumatok sa auto. para maka porma din kayo if ever.
    Ako laging ready ang bakal sa ilalim ng driver's seat, just in case...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by woods View Post
    Let us say that I reacted the same against a newbie and a nobody like me, would I also get this warning?
    yes, you would. now cool it.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Fine by me if woods feels that the government owes him a lot for the tax that he is paying. My only concern is we are using the net as a medium to help one another and LTO had been a good source for me. It is not that they are not supposed to be blamed for whatever inactions they have committed. Can i also blame your school or family for raising you that way? Or should I blame your church for not teaching you how to be mindful of how others would react?

Sorry mods but I wasnt able to check the threads as I am on hiber mode. Btw woods, you are wrong as I don't know any of the mods here

And yeah, thank you for calling me totoy. You just made me feel young

Mods, my apologies for reacting.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
NYX 453 - Renly Taxi