New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There are security cameras, they probably just don't want to make them public. The complainant did mention he got beaten in the elevator, most elevator have security cameras.

When that building was being built, the owners instructed that "nothing must come close" in terms of technology, design, etc.

The said arrogant driver probably just twisted the incident. You know how people are when the get to talk to lawyers. A simple nudge will become assault, a reply will be turned to verbal abuse, etc.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    tama ka dun kuya...!!! halatang halata kse na puro imbento lng ang pinagsasabi nung mayabang na yon eh. common sense lng naman ang kailangan. security uupakan ang isang mayaman at desenteng tao???? duh! ang laking kalokohan! natural malaki ang respeto at takot ng mga security sa mga ganyang tao. kaya kng nasaktan man sha ng mga security doon ay sigurado na may ginawa ang taong yon na hindi dapat. cguro nanakit na yung tao na mayabang na yon o pinagyayabang nya ang posisyon nya sa buhay, at sumobra sobra na cguro ang panglalait nya sa mga guards at hindi na cguro macontroll ng mga security ang pagwawala ng taong ito kaya kailangan na rin gamitin ng konting pwersa.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Besides, wouldn't it be careless of the guards to beat the guy in the elevator knowing there are cameras.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ang ayaw ko lang sa RCBC tower eh sila ang nagko-cause ng traffic sa buendia every morning dahil nasa labas yung check point nila..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DI ko nabasa yung mga posts pero TOTOO ba ito?

I got this email sa office namin i find it hard to believe na binugbog ang guy dahil sa trunk?????

Definitely may magic na ginawa sa letter na ito

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    nakuha mo ulit kuya walter!!! galing! haha.. oo nga naman sasaktan ba ng mga security yung tao sa loob ng elevator? hindi naman sila ganon katanga dba. tsk tsk... kng dadalhin pa yan sa court wala magagawa pera nung mayabang dahil utak lng gagamitin sa kanya buko sha agad.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    One more thing, has anyone ever experienced having the lock of a car's trunk jammed?

Besides, it's supposedly a Benz and we're assuming it's a newer model.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is funny.

if this guy bong manalang's account is 100% true, i don't feel sorry for the guy in the Benz at all. ang sarap talagang turuan ng leksyon yang mga ganyan. i am glad to see people like this get their asses kicked.

i'm inclined to believe the guards. the first guy's letter is full of excuses - read between the lines:

"i blew through the checkpoint because i was late"
    "i was upset at being late and talked to rudely so i started a 'minor' altercation when i got out of the car" (who starts a fight with a man holding a shotgun?)
    two cops also witnessed the incident and sided with the guards - that tells you something right there unless they are all friends or something

i could be wrong - because right now no one has the right information...but if what this guy bong says is true then...

BUTI NGAAA!!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kung isa ako sa mga security guards tapos si fernando poe yung guy.....
    e sigurado tatahimik ako.
    ayoko rin masuntok ng mabilis ng maraming beses sa tiyan, tapos sabay pompyang (yung sasampalin ka ng dalwang kamay sa kada isang ear) in-between, then sapak ulit sa tiyan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Judging from the statements of the complainant, the security company and the RCBC management.

mukha ngang naka-kuha ng KATAPAT!

vote Fred Lim for Senator! :D

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
No Use Arguing with Guards with Guns (An Incident at RCBC Plaza)