New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    siguro nga nagmumura na ung tao, pero di ba if ur in the same situation kahit siguro sino sasabihin kong kamag-anak ko, di pa rin tama for these guards to beat him up

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    yes, sue them. after all these men thought they were tough. but really they are cowards! it's not your fault that your trunk was jammed, apparently, it ws their fault in the first place. looks like we will going to have a legal battle here. sue them. matapang lang sila kasi armado sila.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kahit na maangas iyong me mercedez benz, di pa rin dapat ginawa iyon. Maximum tolerance pa rin dapat sila ang me baril tatlo lang ang humawak doon dina makakapalag iyon eh. Eh ginulpi, dapat gulpihin din yang gwardiya na yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if it were indeed self defense, I dont think it would have reached the point na nag suntukan pa sa loob ng elevator. Madami naman ibang guard sa loob ng elevator so madali lang ma subdue ang isang tao.
    Now if Mr Mauricio was indeed arrogant, he deserves a decent spanking nga.
    Ang hirap sa case na ito, its Mauricio's word vs Manalang's word. Mauricio could ask the other people ie parking attendant to testify if he is tellign the truth.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Apparently he tried to open the trunk door at the same time I unlocked it, which caused it to jam.
    kung sa akin yan itatabi ko lang muna ung kotse...i'm sure naman kung di talaga mabuksan...di naman pipilitin ng sikyo yan... di walang problema sana..

or baka napikon dahil chedeng pala kotse niya at ayaw bumukas yung trunk!..na pahiya!..:D joke!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When I first heard about this incident, nagtaka ako kasi the trunk not opening has happened to me lots of times (makapit kasi yung mga weather strips sa trunk nung oto ko at ng sa ermats ko). When this happens naman, the guard/s call my attention and I just tell them na hatakin nila pataas, which gets the job done naman.

He may have been arrogant, and (if ever) kelangan turuan ng manners, but to be beaten to a pulp by more than a dozen men with guns, and handcuffed is OVERKILL. They obviously don't know MAXIMUM TOLERANCE. Ngayon, sino kaya ang security agency handling RCBC Plaza? Kelangan palitan na yung contractor na yun. What assurances do we have na hindi mangyayari ulet yun di ba?

Dapat talaga ikulong na yang mga guards na yan. Menace to society sila:mad: Mahirap makipagtalo sa mga ganyan, kadalasan mga walang pinag-aralan ang mga yan. Kung papatol ako sa kanila, I'm no better than them!
    Last edited by Tifosi; April 29th, 2004 at 04:47 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagkatagpo lang sila, they deserve each other!

isang mayabang na mayaman at isang mayabang na aso ng mayaman! they deserve to meet!

kahit na nga ba nagmamadali ka pa, pag kelangan ng inspection ang car bago pumasok sa parking e di huminto ka. at kahit na sino ka pa pag pinahinto ka ng security, huminto ka. wala ka karapatan murahin yung tao na ginagawa lang ang trabaho nila.

may mali ang security, in that they beat the guy up (assuming that the report that they ganged up on the guy is true.)

but if the beating was to restrain (and sometimes it does take several blows before someone can be restrained) then it's just their job.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    yebo said...
    <snip>
    isang mayabang na mayaman at isang mayabang na aso ng mayaman! they deserve to meet!
    Heheheh ... true! True!

Anwyay, wala bang security cameras sa building na yon? Dapat meron para may evidence kung ano talaga ang nangyari.

Maybe such problems could have been avoided if the building owner spent a little extra in installing security cameras instead of hiring more security guards.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ess, lots of cameras here, pero sa labas pa ng buendia nangyari (sa entry check point pa), kaya ala pang security camera dun. i also doubt if the building owner is so makunat not to install sufficient security cameras. si yuchengco may-ari neto. and this building hosts the australian and the canadian embassy. i doubt if you have ever seen this place..

anyway, official statement of the RCBC plaza management::

o O o

Whilst the RCBC Plaza Management would have preferred to have kept this
    matter internal, it would appear that certain parties feel they are better
    served by airing their so called grievances in public. Therefore, the team
    feels that we are left with no alternative other than to issue the below
    statement.

At around 5:00pm on April 20, 2004, an individual entering the RCBC Plaza
    premises via the traffic access channel located at the Sen. Gil J. Puyat
    Avenue side of the building blatantly disregarded the standard protective
    measures, particularly the building's vehicle inspection. The individual's
    refusal to go through the standard procedures, in a very abusive and
    unprofessional manner, was seen to have placed the occupants and visitors
    of RCBC Plaza in jeopardy and potentially posed a serious security threat
    to the building.

After the individual's repeated physical and verbal abuse of the building's
    security personnel, the latter were forced to physically restrain him to
    prevent him from inflicting further injuries to the security people.

RCBC Plaza would like to point out that the security team was accompanied
    to the Police station by an officer who serves as a member of the PNP
    Diplomatic Protection Corps based here at RCBC Plaza. The same officer
    witnessed the refusal to stop and be searched at the outset of events.

RCBC Plaza has been operational for more than 3 years now and on no
    occasion encountered any incidents where the professionalism of our
    security personnel has ever been called in to question. The individual
    concerned has not only questioned the integrity of the RCBC Plaza security
    team but also the Philippine National Police.

RCBC Plaza assures the public that this complaint is being taken very
    seriously and is now working closely with the Makati Police Department to
    resolve the matter. The Property Management team therefore regrets that it
    is unable to release any further information about the incident at this
    time as this may be detrimental to the current police investigations.

In the meantime, please be assured that the RCBC Plaza team will continue
    to protect the building, its occupants and visitors to the highest
    professional manner.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    talagang delikado ang mga guards pag na provoked. marami diyan mga ex military na me sayad. marami nakaka lusot kasi hindi nabibigyan ng psychological test.

my close friend was shot in the abdomen, exit wound was 2 inches from the spine. heated argument din with a guard in makati some years back. sabihan ba naman yung guard na " pati yang agency niyo bibilhin ko" , tapos "yang baril pag itinutok, pinuputok . sige iputok mo!"
    yon pinutok nga.

what i'm trying to say is a lot of these guys are very unstable, like volcanoes ready to explode. it'll only take a little provocation at the right time for them to snap. kaya ako, i don't argue with them, report mo na lang sa mga superiors nila.

The victim should file charges against the guards involved and also the security agency. If the guards are company employed,then yung company din.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
No Use Arguing with Guards with Guns (An Incident at RCBC Plaza)