New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    tsktsktsk nakakatrauma naman yun...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I know this person "Noni Mauricio". He's really way-off. I mewt this guy in one of the diplomatic parties I attended. A typical major a**hole I'd say. He deserves it.

I really believe what the security guards says. I've been parking my car for 4 years inside the RCBC buidling but never had any problems at all. They're just doing their job.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nerbyoso View Post
    hmm...iba ang rinig ko sa istoryang ito dati..ang dinig ko anak daw ito ni atty. batas mauricio yung radio & TV personality...maangas nga daw itong taong ito eh.

pero sabi nga nila "intelligence is when you believe only half of what you hear. smart, if you know what half is to believe".

Yan din ang balita ko! Sooobrang yabang nga daw niyan. Kumandidato pa nga yan olats naman. Namana pala nung anak.

Buti binugbog lang siya at hindi tinodas para walang ebidensya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang tagal na nitong thread ah....hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bagong chismis ito ha. :D

bigbigcar.com Review: Mercedes-Benz C200 Kompressor Avantgarde

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    "dont panic...dont panic..."

-Panchito Alba

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Never had any problems with the guards at RCBC when I would drop off and pick up my wife at her job. Just pop the trunk and have them look and wait for it to close. If you don't hear it close and you just hear a knock then it didn't pop open. Usually the guy up front tells you it's okay to proceed not the guy opening the trunk.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
No Use Arguing with Guards with Guns (An Incident at RCBC Plaza)