New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sa wakas... ganyang mga kuwento ang dapat natin naririnig... action agad.. hindi na pinapalagpas... Nice one...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    What kind of BMW bikes do the NLEX Patrol ride?
    eto lang naman...

F 650 GS

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    eto lang naman...

F 650 GS

i cannot view the link...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    eto lang naman...

F 650 GS
    hindi ko maview kanina.. hehe ok na...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky

Payag naman akong magpahuli... pero hulihin din sana nila yung mga ogags na nagme-merge left at 40 kph. Malapit na akong ma-disgrasya nung isang gabi... stupid asshole... he merged left from the shoulder at 40 kph. Umiwas tuloy sa kanya ang truck na 60 kph ang takbo (they don't have enough braking power to stop or slow down right away)... Nag-fishtail tuloy yung truck na nag-o-overtake sana sa isang truck na yan, braking from 100 kph. Tatlo pa kaming nakapila sa likod ng mga truck na ito... all going 80-100kph, and all of a sudden, all three lanes in front of us are almost at a dead stop.

Di niya napansin na halos six car pileup ang nangyari dahil sa kanya...
    Almost same thing happened to me in SLEX last Sat., this idiot came from Sucat entrance, went straight to the 2nd lane immediately while I was approaching at 70 kph, I stepped on the brakes at the same time pressing on my horn. He was able to move over a bit to avoid an accident but he was also blowing his horn to let me know he was angry I think, the nerve of this guy! He entered the highway as if he was driving a tank, endangered others with his foolish driving and yet he's the one who's mad.

6. jagxtrm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    Almost same thing happened to me in SLEX last Sat., this idiot came from Sucat entrance, went straight to the 2nd lane immediately while I was approaching at 70 kph, I stepped on the brakes at the same time pressing on my horn. He was able to move over a bit to avoid an accident but he was also blowing his horn to let me know he was angry I think, the nerve of this guy! He entered the highway as if he was driving a tank, endangered others with his foolish driving and yet he's the one who's mad.
    parang ganyan din na-encounter ko sa Q. Ave, Commonwealth and other streets na may U-Turn slot -- yng biglang susulpot from side street and straight sila sa inner lane para lng makahabol sa malapit na u-turn slot.

Pero sa SLEX? what is he thinking? That's one big accident waiting to happen... tsk tsk tsk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
NLEX Bike Patrol In Action