New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ........... and I think he's out on bail ...

Go figure.
    he has dirt on politico/generals/judges

kaya naka smile...

basically untouchable

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Smiling drunk driver in dangerous Commonwealth Avenue chase explained escape attempt – Kicker Daily News

MANILA, Philippines – It was trauma.

According to Quezon City Police District (QCPD) Station 6 chief Supt. Rossel Cejas, Niño San Gabriel — the driver of the SUV who rammed several vehicles in Commonwealth Avenue on Tuesday evening — said he only wanted to escape as he feared he was being ambushed again.

“Meron siyang trauma sa mga ganung insidente, ‘yung may humarang sa kanyang sasakyan. ‘Yun ang kanyang defense kaya niya sinabing tumakas siya kagabi,” he told ABS-CBN.

[He developed trauma over that kind of incident, particularly where his vehicle was blocked. That was his defense and reason why he tried to escape last night.]

A report by the Philippine Star showed San Gabriel and his engineer-friend Jezyriel Beturin being waylaid and ambushed by motorcycle-riding gunmen in Bocaue, Bulacan in 2015.

While San Gabriel survived despite being critically wounded, his companion did not.

Nevertheless, police said they are preparing a slew of charges against him — including reckless imprudence resulting to multiple damage to property and resistance and disobedience to persons in authority.

Authorities will also recommend the cancellation of San Gabriel’s driver’s license, and are still investigating whether he discharged his firearm.

“Based on the testimony of our responding police officers, may narinig silang putok [they heard gunfire] from the vehicle. It will be subjected talaga sa [really to] further investigation. We have to rely dun sa [on the] paraffin test result,” Cejas.

San Gabriel, who was smiling while being arrested, admitted he was drunk but denied using illegal substances.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Walang bayag ang Philippine judicial system pero may bulsa na bukas. Where are the so called vigilantes and just get rid of this guy. The world would be a better place without him.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    OT

Sa dameng balasubas na UV drivers aba eh wake up call ito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    OT

Sa dameng balasubas na UV drivers aba eh wake up call ito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    parehas na bugok nagka salpok..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Langya si manoy. Nakasuot ng maroon na U.P. shirt nung nahuli. Nung makunan ulit ng video ng reporter the next day naka U.P. shirt na naman, green naman. Sinisiraan mo ba U.P. or what?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    parehas na bugok nagka salpok..
    We'll always say the UV Express had it coming pero may mga nakasakay. Hindi yung uv ang magsu-suffer kundi mga pasaherong inosente.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Nissan Patrol Road Rage in Commonwealth