New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Marami namang pedeng paggamitan ng carnapped cars... like siguro chop-chop the parts and sell them individually. Pede rin yung sinasabi ng ibang tsikoteers na pedeng getaway car.

Kahit na sabihin nating mababa ang resale value ng Nissan cars, pede pa rin nila ibenta yun. Palalamigin lang ng konti saka ibebenta. Sayang talaga yung exalta nya. Tsk tsk.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ano ba naman yan! Walang patawad!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    dapat talaga may sarili kang garahe.. talamak na ang carnapping ngayon sa atin.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If they did carjack the Exalta for a robbery of some sort, at least they have a getaway car that will give them a cool and soft ride. Then again, it just might bottom out enroute due to the weight of their loot.

OT: Hi mguy! UMA has a new owner. Sad to see her go. Gave me no problems, and has better handling than a Series3. (Found out about the handling part later on) :

But it's true, Nissans aren't as theft prone vs. the Toyotas, Mazdas and Hondas... and they make good second hand purchases actually (i agree with the observations of Mguy on the durability... esp. with the 1990's models).
    *vinj, Does this mean I'll see you in a Nissan in the near future?
    Last edited by zman; May 8th, 2008 at 09:20 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by honismitoy View Post
    Nobody can beat Daewoo's bad reputation.
    My Lola's 1995 Daewoo Racer has less than 70,000 in the odometer 'coz it spends more time in the garage (for repairs) than on the road. hehe. Was trying to sell it for 40k but no takers. Some guy bargained for 18 k I only drive it within the village and do not attempt to drive it on the highway anymore. AC is really cool though Okay pa na pang gitgitan hehe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Nissan Exalta carnapped