New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Say what you want, still it will not justify to murder a person
    Like you cannot shoot your neighbor if he somehow threw trash in your yard or his dog pooped in your lawn. If we do consider cars, you cannot shoot somebody who happened to park rudely in front of your driveway.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Like you cannot shoot your neighbor if he somehow threw trash in your yard or his dog pooped in your lawn. If we do consider cars, you cannot shoot somebody who happened to park rudely in front of your driveway.
    In our case, my dad shot and killed the neighbor's dog.

Happened a long time ago. We have a neighbor renting a home in our compound. They have a dog in their own little enclosed backyard. They have been warned multiple times that their dog was able to jump in and out of their low fence. Many times, we have to sneak past their house so as not to attract or provoke the animal. The dog would still come after anyone passing through.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when my younger brother (still in his teens at the time) got bitten by it. My dad, a dog person no less, shot the dog with a 22 cal. rifle. Nevertheless, our neighbor apologized and decided not to put another dog.

Sorry for the OT.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Curious lang, do they have the authority na mang baklas ng plaka?

I thought pag illegally parked and hindi mahanap owner tow lang?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    In our case, my dad shot and killed the neighbor's dog.

Happened a long time ago. We have a neighbor renting a home in our compound. They have a dog in their own little enclosed backyard. They have been warned multiple times that their dog was able to jump in and out of their low fence. Many times, we have to sneak past their house so as not to attract or provoke the animal. The dog would still come after anyone passing through.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when my younger brother (still in his teens at the time) got bitten by it. My dad, a dog person no less, shot the dog with a 22 cal. rifle. Nevertheless, our neighbor apologized and decided not to put another dog.

Sorry for the OT.
    Your dad should have shot the neighbor, not the poor dog.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Curious lang, do they have the authority na mang baklas ng plaka?

I thought pag illegally parked and hindi mahanap owner tow lang?
    as Deakin explained, its illegal to confiscate the plate (and also drivers license) according to law, but allowed because of city ordinance. basically you will win if you proceed to the court, pero walang gusto ng ganung abala.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
News SAPUL SA CCTV: Traffic enforcer, binaril at sinagasaan ng sinitang motorista