New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Louie, a.k.a LouieDC in other boards or Luis de Castro Jr. in real life has just been involved in a car crash.

He was travelling along del Monte Ave. and as he was crossing the corner of Araneta Ave., an AUV beat the stoplight and rammed his AE92.

Louie is fine but his car is not. If you can provide advice, assistance or even consolation, just text or call him at +639179327888.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shoots.sorryto hear that.hope he's ok.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hirap naman kase sa mga non-educated drivers eh.... beating the RED light tapos never thinking of the possibility na ma-accident sila ng ibang tao.....

We as educated drivers/individuals of this board or car clubs should start from ourselves...... Kung walang magsisimula...... walang mangyayari diba?

Sorry to hear on what happened to Louie.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hirap talaga dyan sa atin sa pinas oh....minsan tuloy parang ang sarap dalin ng mga bus, taxi, jeepney driver dito sa japan...at yung mga nde marunong sumunod sa stop light....tapos sasabihin mo ganyan mag maneho...(turo sa mga japanese driver)

hirap sa iba nde nag iisip na kung nde sila ma aksidente pwede sila maka aksidente tsk tsk tsk

buti na lang ok naman yung tao kaso sympre malamang laking abala sa kotse nya yun

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not again! talagang mga ogags sa daan!!!!!!
    :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kasuhan na ang driver ng AUV na yan ng reckless imprudence resulting in damage to property. I'd love to see these bastards get a dose of their own medicine. Ipakulong yan. Walang karapatan mag drive ang mga ganyan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    get well soon to sir Louie , dapat sa mga kaskasero na yan tanggalan ng license.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reminds me of what my dad used to tell me when he was still alive, No matter how good you are at driving, you always have to consider that there are other drivers who are not so be extra careful.

Even if I have not met Louie, I wish him well and hope he gets better soon.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get well soon Louie!

nakakapanggigil naman yang mga reckless drivers na yan.

Sana hindi masyado nasaktan si Louie! take care bro!

In behalf of Tsikot.com and PinoyForums family,

Jedi

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dumadaan ako araw araw sa Del Monte cor Araneta, and most of the time sira ang sequence ng traffic signal, kaya hirap mag-cross lalo na sa gabi.

Good thing and most important LDC is okay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
NEWS FLASH:  Tsikot.com member involved in car crash