New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    OA naman yata na papa bullet proof mo yun kotse mo, bili ka na lang ng alarm or lipat ka ng bahay na meron parking
    HAHA. di naman literal na bullet proof. basta ung tipong di agad mababasag ng sandalian. di kasi sa bahay namin, bumisita lang kami sa kaibigan, eh walang parking, sa streets lang. yun na dedo yung salamin.

haha oh well, nevermind, i dont need your sarcasm or whatsoever.

anyways, yun nga ung problema, di nag alarm ung auto, eh bagong bili palang. pero pag i-auto lock mo naman from the keys nag aalarm so ewan.
    Last edited by juminator; January 2nd, 2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: sms format.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_incredible View Post
    There's a place that armors vehicles along Marcos Highway. Maybe they can do what you want done to your windows. Just go past Sta. Lucia East and Robinson's Metro East (going to Antipolo), you'll see a BDO branch and CVC Supermarket as well as the Town and Country Executive Village. It's just on the other side of the street from those places. Forgot the name of the company though...

okay thanks for the info. will look it up.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by juminator View Post
    HAHA. di naman literal na bullet proof. basta ung tipong di agad mababasag ng sandalian. di kasi sa bahay namin, bumisita lang kami sa kaibigan, eh walang parking, sa streets lang. yun na dedo yung salamin.

haha oh well, nevermind, i dont need your sarcasm or whatsoever.

anyways, yun nga ung problema, di nag alarm ung auto, eh bagong bili palang. pero pag i-auto lock mo naman from the keys nag aalarm so ewan.
    If all you want is shatter resistant glass, you can try looking for laminated safety glass. This is layered glass with plastic inbetween the layers to hold it together after the glass is shattered.

Not sure who supplies them but you can try Aguila Glass (you can google their website) and give them a call if they have it and how much.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A comprehensive insurance coverage is what you need.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If all you want is shatter resistant glass, you can try looking for laminated safety glass. This is layered glass with plastic inbetween the layers to hold it together after the glass is shattered.

Not sure who supplies them but you can try Aguila Glass (you can google their website) and give them a call if they have it and how much.
    thanks for the information sir.
    i think this is what i need.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    thank you also sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
New Year: Glass broken, knob taken :|