New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    As I have expected last Saturday. About 3:30PM sobra na haba ng pila on the exit of Alabang and Filinvest. When I got near the toll plaza, maluwag ang Filinvest exit and ung Alabang eh masikip. The problem is two exits in one lane and many are swerving tapos wala pa addtional na toll collector para mapabilis ang daloy ng nagbabayad sa Alabang toll plaza.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i dedemolish ba yung bridge then icoconnect sa skyway??... what are their plans??

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks to the southerners who give updates/news/status about the SLEX. Your info is Gold. :-)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MRC23 View Post
    As I have expected last Saturday. About 3:30PM sobra na haba ng pila on the exit of Alabang and Filinvest. When I got near the toll plaza, maluwag ang Filinvest exit and ung Alabang eh masikip. The problem is two exits in one lane and many are swerving tapos wala pa addtional na toll collector para mapabilis ang daloy ng nagbabayad sa Alabang toll plaza.
    Iyan ang kinakatakot ko sa exit na iyan,- ma-clog ng vehicles exiting Alabang iyong lane ng papuntang 'new Filinvest exit' as the vehicles are restricted only to only one lane.

Dapat bigyan ng attention iyan ng PNCC(?)!

Also, wala na ring advantage ang e-pass owners.....

2001:weathermanf2:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3sgTe View Post
    i dedemolish ba yung bridge then icoconnect sa skyway??... what are their plans??
    Nope sir. They are currently retroffiting it with steel to make the old bridge last long and I think they will modify it to a 4 lane as with the current expansion of the SLEX.

Guys, drive carfully between Alabang and San Pedro northbound and southbound cause there is a lot of construction movement on going.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just went to Alabang a couple of weeks ago and took the South exit going in.

When I headed back to Manila, I took the Alabang exit which required me to go through the congested viaduct underpass. Is there any other way going to Manila from Alabang?

Thanks,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Just went to Alabang a couple of weeks ago and took the South exit going in.

When I headed back to Manila, I took the Alabang exit which required me to go through the congested viaduct underpass. Is there any other way going to Manila from Alabang?

Thanks,

going to manila or to laguna bro, the filinvest entrance is open. medyo ma traffic dyan sa alabang viaduct.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Isn't the Filinvest Northbound Exit still open? It's a bit easier to get to (but still ma-trapik!)

I haven't been able to go out, as I've been in Tagaytay all weekend for a seminar.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Isn't the Filinvest Northbound Exit still open? It's a bit easier to get to (but still ma-trapik!)

I haven't been able to go out, as I've been in Tagaytay all weekend for a seminar.
    yes, they are open. i use it everyday going to makati dahil hinahatid ko pa si esmi sa office nya.

do they have plans in closing the northbound filinvest traffic too?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Probably not until they finish the southbound. But then, that would be a nightmare... as even with two tollgates already extant (Filinvest and Alabang, which are also too close to each other) going North, the traffic is already bad.

Maybe they'll have those four southbound lanes split and do the same "counterflow" technique they used before.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
(New) South Station Exit along SLEX