New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm having the same problem with a neighbor's dog. It's a mongrel that's thin enough to squeeze in between the spaces in the gate. It would charge at my fat lab whenever we are walking so I have to turn around!

My fat lab is very docile and complete strangers can pet her. It makes me furious that I cannot walk her on that part of our street. Our helper already told their helper to please keep their dog from getting loose but it seems like nothing has changed.

I've been wondering as well why there's always poop on the grass outside our house when I don't see any loose dogs on our street. So I now I know the culprit. How very irresponsible My Auntie said if I see the dog poop, to transfer the poop in front of the owner's house

What can I do to stop the dog from charging at us? I am afraid it might attack me or my fat lab and I don't think it has shots! My fat lab is still recovering from her recent hospitalization and the last thing I want for her is another injury.

Aso rin ng kapitbahay namin nakakakawala pag nagbubukas sila ng gate. Minsan nang sinugod mga anak ko sa tapat ng bahay namin. Mas nanaisin ko pang pumatay ng aso kaysa mag pa ospital ng anak ko.
    What are the guns that they use for war games in early 2000? It looks like real guns e. I can borrow my cousin's, I am sure he will never refuse but I don't wanna borrow if it's expensive. Maybe I can use that on the dog, I don't know how to aim nga lang I don't wanna harm the dog really, just enough to scare it away. I don't want to have any tension with our neighbor din kasi.
    Do you know xylitol chewing gums? Yung mga nabibili sa tabi ng cashier ng mercury drug. Buy them at ipalaman mo sa kinakain ng aso like bread. Or chocolates, they are deadly to dogs to. Of course do it if no one is looking. Saktuhan mo pag nakakawala hagisan mo. Just make sure di aso mo makakakain.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Last edited by BratPAQ; July 29th, 2014 at 12:27 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    sa street namin sa makati madami askal. ginawa na nila teritory yung ilalim ng car namin na naka park sa labas ng gate. everytime sasakay sa kotse either hahabulin kami or mag grrrr sa amin....

yung owners walang pakialam kahit sinabihan na.

i called the city pound and guess what i found out... tinanaggalan sila ng budget for dog pounding and catching stray dogs. the budget was transferred to MAPSA for "traffic enforcement"

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2
    Really? The pound was decent before. Is it still located in the fire station?

Back in college, I adopted a dog (mongrel) from the city pound. The dog was not so friendly so we just tied it up. Then a few weeks after, I got a visit from a foreign national that probably belongs to an animal welfare group affiliated with the pound. They confiscated the dog because I am not supposed to tie it up daw. I gladly gave them back the dog. Geez. It was not neglected and they made it sound like it was. That was the first and last time I adopted a dog.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 29th, 2014 at 12:34 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pepper spray or Mace. No long term side effects. It will just teach them a lesson worth remembering next time.

Be aware of the wind direction though.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

i called the city pound and guess what i found out... tinanaggalan sila ng budget for dog pounding and catching stray dogs. the budget was transferred to MAPSA for "traffic enforcement"

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2
    kulang pa siguro ung nakokolekta sa mga PUV kaya ung pondo ng city pound binigay na din sa kanila, well MAPSA is no diff naman sa mga buwaya kaya pasok pa din sa animal welfare.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Pepper spray or Mace. No long term side effects. It will just teach them a lesson worth remembering next time.

Hahaha make sure the nozzle is pointed away from you, you are upwind and that there is no possibility a passing car creates a draft toward you or back splash

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post

Where can I buy pepper spray?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Hahaha make sure the nozzle is pointed away from you, you are upwind and that there is no possibility a passing car creates a draft toward you or back splash

hmm. mahangin pa naman ngayon. hehe.

I would not have this problem walking my pitbull or rott. Pero ang lab kasi sobrang bait. yung askal pa ang aggressor

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Hahn, or any store that sells camping and outdoor equipment.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dito sa village namin kahit maingay lang ang also pwede ka reklamo...

Ano problem lang sa amin dami *** nang aso sa kalsada. Minsan nga may sinigawan ako na dalawang bading na nagpapatae sa kalsada harap nang gate ko.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Dito sa village namin kahit maingay lang ang also pwede ka reklamo...

Ano problem lang sa amin dami *** nang aso sa kalsada. Minsan nga may sinigawan ako na dalawang bading na nagpapatae sa kalsada harap nang gate ko.
    Iniwan ka ng masterpiece? Baka sa isip ni bading ma appreciate mo