New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    since sila may kasalanan.. dapat sa police station pa lang nag agree na kayo na ipapasok mo sa insurance mo and na sagot nila.. gumawa ka nang agreement then and there then pinamirma mo sila..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Question: if i were the other party and committed to have his car repaired ng insurance ko, may babayaran pa ba ako sa insurance ko na parang "participation" sa cost ng pagpapagawa ng car ng nabangga ko?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yes babayaran mo participation mo.. that's for the repair of your car and the other car na nabangga mo..

Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Question: if i were the other party and committed to have his car repaired ng insurance ko, may babayaran pa ba ako sa insurance ko na parang "participation" sa cost ng pagpapagawa ng car ng nabangga ko?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post

Wala ka na dapat babayaran sa insurance for the cost ng pagpapagawa ng car ng nabangga mo.

For your car's own damage, ibang usapan yan ... you pay for participation and depreciation (if applicable).

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Burphang View Post
    Hi Mam / Sirs,

The accident happened last Sunday morning along a main street sa BF paranaque, I was on my way home driving a honda sedan. bigla na lang me malakas na bumangga sa likuran ng sasakyan ko. It was a pickup. My sedan took heavy damages talaga sa likod. The driver of the pickup , a young student of legal age, was initially coopeative. So we went to the traffic bureau to give our sworn statements. Nabasa ko naman sa statement nya na he was admittedly at fault. And he commited to pay some compensation na maliit lang naman aside of course dun sa total repair cost ng sasakyan.

Now regarding the compensation Im asking, mukhang wala na silang balak bayaran since "It was an accident" naman daw, according to the mother nung nakabangga. By the way, I think it was due to his mother's advise kaya later on naging uncooperative na din yung nakabangga sakin.

Regarding the repairs, I have two options:

1. Ipasok sa insurance ko, I can have it repaired sa Honda mismo, but I will have to shoulder the 20% total cost for new parts plus particiation fee. It will cost around 20k more or less din

2. Ipasok sa insurance nila, but yung repair will be done by their accredited repair shop , definitely not by Honda. But I dont need to shoulder anything.

Medyo alangan ako sa option 2 kasi I prefer that si Honda talaga mag repair nung sedan.

Now, the other party has become unccoperative, I told them that they will have to shoulder the cash out (20% parts and participation fee) , then claim it na lang later sa insurance nila.

Im getting no response from them na. Aside from having their insurance contact me, they made no further effort..

So right now , all Im asking from them is a little compensation sa perwisyo and yung cash out for the repairs. However, im getting no response from them.

So Im asking for an advise :

- If I can file a complaint na lang since I have a police report, CCTV clip and estimatefor the repairs. Or pwede kayang ipa police ito?

- If I should consider option 2, which is ipasok na lang sa insurance nila but hindi si Honda ang gagawa. I wasnt considering this option but since right now, medyo me pag gagamitin kami ng funds so mahirap kung me ilalabas pa kaing pera for this,

Thanks in advance po.
    Hello TS,

Medyo out of topic pero ung 1st option mo is kinda weird.

1. Ipasok sa insurance ko, I can have it repaired sa Honda mismo, but I will have to shoulder the 20% total cost for new parts plus particiation fee. It will cost around 20k more or less din

Comprehensive insurance po ba yung otto mo? If Yes, ang pagkakalaam ko participation per panel lng ang kelangan mo bayaran no more no less. Baket meron pang 20% of total costs for new parts?

If I may ask, ano po yung insurance company mo?

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    20% is depreciation value if 3 yrs old or more na yung sasakyan.

Sent from my MHA-AL00 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    *shadow,

easy lang sir. I was asking for advise lang naman kung ano ang mabuting gawin sa situation. thats why i appreciate your input earlier.
    ganyan yan si bro shadow, para kang nagpagising; pero walang lambing.
    bubuhusan ka ng tubig LOL

seriously bro, ilan beses ako napunta sa ganyan situation. isa lang na realize ko, wala ako sa amerika at wala yung compensation for abala na yan, unless willing ka kasuhan at abalahin mo sarili mo din.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi Mam / Sirs,

The accident happened last Sunday morning along a main street sa BF paranaque, I was on my way home driving a honda sedan. bigla na lang me malakas na bumangga sa likuran ng sasakyan ko. It was a pickup. My sedan took heavy damages talaga sa likod. The driver of the pickup , a young student of legal age, was initially coopeative. So we went to the traffic bureau to give our sworn statements. Nabasa ko naman sa statement nya na he was admittedly at fault. And he commited to pay some compensation na maliit lang naman aside of course dun sa total repair cost ng sasakyan.

Now regarding the compensation Im asking, mukhang wala na silang balak bayaran since "It was an accident" naman daw, according to the mother nung nakabangga. By the way, I think it was due to his mother's advise kaya later on naging uncooperative na din yung nakabangga sakin.

Regarding the repairs, I have two options:

2. Ipasok sa insurance nila, but yung repair will be done by their accredited repair shop , definitely not by Honda. But I dont need to shoulder anything.

Medyo alangan ako sa option 2 kasi I prefer that si Honda talaga mag repair nung sedan.

Now, the other party has become unccoperative, I told them that they will have to shoulder the cash out (20% parts and participation fee) , then claim it na lang later sa insurance nila.

Im getting no response from them na. Aside from having their insurance contact me, they made no further effort..

So right now , all Im asking from them is a little compensation sa perwisyo and yung cash out for the repairs. However, im getting no response from them.

So Im asking for an advise :

- If I can file a complaint na lang since I have a police report, CCTV clip and estimatefor the repairs. Or pwede kayang ipa police ito?

- If I should consider option 2, which is ipasok na lang sa insurance nila but hindi si Honda ang gagawa. I wasnt considering this option but since right now, medyo me pag gagamitin kami ng funds so mahirap kung me ilalabas pa kaing pera for this,

Thanks in advance po.
    i am assuming, you have better faith in the casa than in the other fixit shop.
    have your car repaired at the casa, using your insurance. pay the additional money. make lambing to your insurance... bahala na sila sa mag-ina.
    going to court... baka ikaw mismo ang mawalan ng gana, for a measely 20K.... time, effort, lost opportunities..

sayang naman ang insurance, kung hindi mapapakinabangan.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    thanks for the input sir dr. d , i decided to use the other party's insurance na lang. since madami din nag advice na mas okay kadalasan if hindi sa casa.

Sent from my MHA-AL00 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12