New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    * ts, charge this one to experience. . .buti ganyan lang

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Tsambahan mo na lang pag nakita mo nakapark yan sa public place, the car is all yours, butasin mo apat na gulong, spray paint, lahat kaya mong gawin para ma express mo galit mo gawin mo ...joke

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *digit

Basically what should happen in case of an accident between two parties with brains in their right places, ego's kept in check and respect towards one another.

Thank you for giving us a glimpse of what can only seem to be a dream where motorists are all responsible creatures.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma^ride View Post
    Tsambahan mo na lang pag nakita mo nakapark yan sa public place, the car is all yours, butasin mo apat na gulong, spray paint, lahat kaya mong gawin para ma express mo galit mo gawin mo ...joke
    No need. Just get the plate number and file a criminal case para
    forever na record niya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    you have his number, address, name. what more can you ask for? do what 4chan would do.

suggestions.

1. order a lot of pizza from each pizza parlor you know and near that place, address it to him, samahan mo ng chowking, jollibee, mcdo, etc.

2. send a dead rat package to him, or nasty thing you can send him, perhaps a cake mixed with a lot of laxative? just say "congratulations rick!" on the cake. no return address.

3. post his cell no. and office no. on mens room saying "fubu needed, bading or otherwise, heres my cell, just look for ricardo, rick for short.

4. black fax, nasty pix, you have his fax number, theres a lot of thing you can send to his office, gruesome pictures (imagination is your limit), black art paper para magprint ng pure black yung fax nila, i believe theres a way to send it 100 times, maybe a long black paper taped from end to end so it go in an endless loop of fax, do this at night non-stop, malamang pagdating ng umaga ubos na toner ng fax nila :lol:
    Kawawa naman restaurant, wala naman kinalaman

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    * ts, charge this one to experience. . .buti ganyan lang
    wisdom at work

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasubukan nyo na i search sa facebook ? most of us has facebook accounts already

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Wow... People are still suggesting ways of crying over spilled milk.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i agree, & i'm sure lahat naman may camphone.. if nabangga, baba then take pictures agad, maya na muna kausapin driver. para kung takbuhan man meron ng evidence. report na lang agad sa LTO if ever.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Since you have his office number. Call the office at itaon mong wala siya dun like early morning. Leave a message like this:
    "Please leave a note to Mr.___, that he needs to go back here in the ___ clinic asap. Wag ka na lang maingay ha kasi he accompanied a woman here for a series of test. The results we got from her is not good. Positive on HIV and other ***ually transmitted diseases so we need to check him also. Wag mo kalimutan sabihin ha sigurado nahawa na rin siya at baka makahawa pa siya ng iba eh, ingat ka na rin bye". Sigurado yan kakalat yung tsimis sa office niya.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Navara owner escaping liability