New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    di kaya matraumatize yung bata? imaggine how scary it was for an 8 year old to be sent to the barangay and on the back of his mind wondering if he isgoing to be jailed. i think a sermon would do. tama sila charge it to experience.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    oh well.
    dito sa men kung pwede lang ipabaranggay lahat ng batang sumusulat sa kotse ko ginawa ko na para ma trauma at mag behave naman. *evil laugh*

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    oh well.
    dito sa men kung pwede lang ipabaranggay lahat ng batang sumusulat sa kotse ko ginawa ko na para ma trauma at mag behave naman. *evil laugh*

kung paulit ulit dapat jan ibarangay na... ibang level na yan. unlike what happened to carlocaraddict.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    situations like these very handy ang "own damage" (compre) insurance. hanggang sa hinayupak na dyip..."sorry" (buti pa kung umamin) lang ang pambayad sa iyo.

tsinita...narinig mo na yong sinulat nong bata sa side ng SUV (sa school nangyari to) --- yong 4 X 4 decal nilagyan ng "=16"
    so ginawa ng may-ari pina paint na lang niya over ng "=16" para di na i-vandalize uli. Yong magaling na bata, nilagyan naman ng check! Tama! (Peborit siguro math

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ahahaha amp. bad trip yun! wawa naman suv owner.

well, yung sa kin mejo ok pa nadadaan pa sa pag detail. pag lumapit ka nga lang may makikita kang letters at kung ano anong guhit. amf.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    di kaya matraumatize yung bata? imaggine how scary it was for an 8 year old to be sent to the barangay and on the back of his mind wondering if he isgoing to be jailed. i think a sermon would do. tama sila charge it to experience.

i couldn't agree more.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wala ka talaga magagawa diyan carlo. Saw carlo yesterday and nakakawaa ang mukha niya kasi malungkot. Pagkakita sa akin nag rant agad sa akin si carlo about the incident

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    carlo, no pun intended. dapat pinalampas mo na lang. :D however, last monday i had similar experience on my way home from work. i was waiting for a green light at the intersection in Makati Ave. corner Paseo de Roxas, when out of the blue, this stupid taxi sideswipe my wing mirror. swerte at di na tanggal yung wing mirror but there's a paint transfer. so, i decided not to panic. when the light turned green, i dashed and chased the culprit, brought down my windows, pointed out to him "HOY SUMABIT KA SA AKIN!!!" gave him the finger and drove away. just to let him know, he is at fault.
    Guys, I guess we really couldn't take Carlo's initial reaction against him. Like most of us, he has a car that he takes care of well, only to be heavily scratched by a puny slum kid. For sure, it will cost him thousands to repair it. It's not exactly the money, but the fact that you have to pay for the damage caused by others.

I myself had an incident with an *$$hole jeepney driver, who didn't give way and scraped the paint off my front bumper. I could easily ask for a thousand bucks or more, but that would rob him of his earnings for a number of days. He's obviously more stressed-out and broke than I am, so it would be Scrooge-like on my part to grab every peso he had on-board. I would have fired a bullet if I had a gun, but as for every human being, sh!t happens.

Carlo himself could have just grabbed the brat's bike and brought it home with him, or have him imprisoned, sent to Boys' Town or something, but still, he ended up doing the right thing. Anyway, the boy already got his just desserts, getting awfully scared and all that, crying as if he saw a monster or something (har-har!).

I'm not trying to defend him or something, but I think that's how one normal car owner will react. You can't simply let go of a great deal of damage just like that.

Last edited by squala; October 2nd, 2005 at 01:54 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    can a bicycle really be impounded? baka naman the next day eh gamit na uli yan. tutal its a borrowed bicycle only.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by monmag
    situations like these very handy ang "own damage" (compre) insurance. hanggang sa hinayupak na dyip..."sorry" (buti pa kung umamin) lang ang pambayad sa iyo.

tsinita...narinig mo na yong sinulat nong bata sa side ng SUV (sa school nangyari to) --- yong 4 X 4 decal nilagyan ng "=16"
    so ginawa ng may-ari pina paint na lang niya over ng "=16" para di na i-vandalize uli. Yong magaling na bata, nilagyan naman ng check! Tama! (Peborit siguro math
    rav4 ba yun nilagyan ng malaking check

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
nasabit ae111 ko this afternoon and slow moving barangay officials