New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pag may business trip ako, nissan taxi nalang ginagamit ko. para fixed rate na. wala ng usap usap pa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT

Bro.,- mabuti hindi ka hiningian ng pang-kape, pang-sandwich, pang-ulam, pang-kanin, pang......

14.5K:higop:
    Nagbibigay naman talaga ako ng sobra...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10
    Swerte mo Shadow, nasulit mo ang bayad.

Paano naman yung magttravel pauwi in a very clear weather, no traffic tapos yung destination within 10km radius. Lugi naman diba.
    Well, at least alam mo yun binabayaran mo dahil nakasulat doon kung magkano, walang lokohan

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Inggo View Post
    last friday, coming from a business trip from Bicol, i arrived at NAIA 3 at 6:30pm. What i did was i went to the 2nd floor, departure
    area and took a white metered cab and asked the driver to drive me to LTO in Quezon City. Napakamot ng ulo si driver, wala siya
    magawa. Ang bait magdrive at napakagalang. Pangatlo siya sa pila ng taxi, pero umayaw yung dalawang nauna, ayun, kinuha ko
    lisensya at tinapon ko sa basurahan.
    Paano mo naman nahingi, bro?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^^ pinakita ko po ID ko.

LTO ID

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nako. Kaya pala.

Naalala ko tuloy kwento ni SaberRider dati. Yung citizen's arrest na pilit niyang gawin. :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Naalala ko din yang citizen's arrest na yan. hehe

Kaya pala, may LTO ID eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pati ba naman sa yellow cab? nakakahiya naman sa airport natin.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    we really have to admit that we are a nation of Jologs that's why these are being allowed even in our airports. malakas ang loob ng taxi driver kasi alam nya back-up sya ng pulis/airport security or whoever powerful in that area. Pasay is such a jologs city with so many jologs people. It's so unfortunate that our airport is housed in that area.

anyways, siguro when you travel, add nyo na lang yan as budget, say P1250 or P800 or kung maka-discount. The thing is I've traveled to US and Europe, and those numbers are just but 10% of what they charge there. imagine me getting charged at almost a 100 Euros from Charles De Gaulle to Champs elysees in Paris, that's almost 7k wow!

eh barya lang talaga yan taxis natin hehe. siguro ganun na lang tlaga magastos. we can't really apply double standards kasi palagay ko yun mga drivers natin na yan, nag-iinternet din sila and they feel they being shortchanged as compared to other taxi drivers of other popular cities lol

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    And another one...

Costa Rican National Shares Bad Experience on Taxi Ride from NAIA Terminal 2
    By KC Canlas on August 26, 2014

A Costa Rican national sent us a message to voice out his bad experience with a taxi ride from NAIA Terminal 2 supposedly going to Ortigas. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to reach his destination with this ride due to the argument and disagreement between the driver and him while he was in the cab.

From his message, he said that he arrived last August 22, Friday, at around 1:30AM, in NAIA Terminal 2. He took an ordinary metered taxi and he was heading to BSA Towers in Ortigas until such unfortunate event happened.

Here’s the full story that he sent us.

"Hello Guys,

I am Pablo from Costa Rica, I come to Philippines like every 2 months for work training. I arrived Friday, 22nd, (in) Terminal 2 at 1:30 am, since I come here a lot I know that airport taxis are more expensive than the regular ones so I went to the second floor to get a regular taxi. Some guy starts offering me taxi service. He ask me where I’m going so I tell him BSA towers in Ortigas. He said, “Ok, lets go, 1000pesos.” I said, “No.” I come here a lot and that is super expensive. I tell the guy, only with meter. He says no. This other guy comes to me and says, “Come, I put meter.” I said, “Ok, lets go.”

He puts my luggage in the back of the taxi, I sit on the back, a 2nd guy comes in the taxi too. He sits in the passenger sit in the front. He is wearing the same shirt as the taxi driver, if I am not wrong, is red. We start moving and the driver tells the his friend to put the meter for him. Then, he tells me that “the rate is 200pesos every 1000meters” and I say, “Yeah, yeah” but not putting too much attention because I was putting some load on my phone. I just told myself, the meter is on (so) whatever it is ok. I’m having a hard time putting the load and the guy says again “just to remind you it’s 200pesos every 1000pesos (meters)” and I’m still putting load on the phone and I didn’t answer. Like 10 minutes later, the guy repeats the same again and I did the math and that was super expensive, distance according to Google Maps is 17km (so) total would be 3400 pesos. I tell the guy, “Hey, but the meter is running and I’ll pay what it says”, (and) he says, “The meter number means kilometers.” I say, “NO, that is money, pesos. I’ll pay the pesos that it says.”

He starts driving faster, like angry and speaking in Tagalog with the other guy. I tell him stop right here. He says, “No.” and keeps driving. He takes a road the (that) goes to a neighborhood and I don’t know where I am. He keeps driving in circles and arguing. I call a Phiilipina (Filipina) friend and ask to help me and she ask to talk to the guy. I pass the phone and she tell him, bring him to my place in Fort. He hangs up and keeps the phone. (I) tell him, “Give it to me, you are robbing me. That is my property. Take me to the police station right now!” He says, “NO. You pay me 2000pesos now.” and keeps driving. I tell him, “Are you aware that there are a lot of CCTV cameras in the airport? I will report you.” Then his friend starts hitting him with the elbow in the arm and says something in Tagalog. He returns my phone and (I) tell him, “stop right here.” He stops in the middle of somewhere. It was a highway and there was only a construction. I don’t get out of the taxi until he takes my things from the back of the taxi. I pay 400 pesos to his friend. He got in the car, screetches the tires and goes away.

I want to report this guy. Where can I go? I only have this picture, (it) is a little blurry but it says UVY519.

Is this enough evidence?

Can police check CCTV at airport?

Here’s the photo of the taxi he sent us. It’s dim and blurry, but according to him, it says UVY519.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
NAIA yellow taxi bad experience