New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas,

You're right. I own a gun but I can't carry it due to the strict regulations on the issuances of PTCs by the PNP. (Sigh), meron nga, wala namang silbi sa bahay.

Mikey177

Thanks for the safety reminder. Although I can't bring my piece out, I'll just have to settle for the telescopic baton and hope that the perp doesn't pack a pistol.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sad to say na ganyan na din kme ng frend, at ang worst pa is pati oto nya dinali!!!!!! and to think na 9am ng umaga sa haus ng frend namin.... kala namin ng una cell lng ang target pati pla oto!!! la pa silbi mga pulis (d naman lahat) inuna pa yung mga things na la kwenta!!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Used to live there.Sikatuna village Bliss, puro jologs at magna.my old corolla nawalan 2x ng side mirror.nakanam talaga.the fact na its beside Kamp Karingal...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Interesting point, newbie. Come to think about it, our place is only two blocks away from the Northern PD HQ, and I get my side mirrors and signal lights stolen on a regular basis. I wonder if there's a connection.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Altis6453:: Man that sucks! I sympathize! Ba trip talaga pag nawala PDA mo. I can only imagine what to do if i lost mine. Teka, back-up muna ako ng files....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid:

i don't know if i should feel lucky or not. My clie' was brand new and unopened at the time i got robbed, so there were no entries yet.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh man! thats sooooo so unfortunate! kakainis talaga nangyari sayo pre. Dont worry, as we speak, sinusunog na sa impyerno mga kaluluwa ng hayuf na mga yon!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ala...palagi din ako dumadaan dyan.. antagal naman kasi matapos ng daan dyan eh..!!

sa susunod patayin mo agad ang mga yan!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Pre, ingat ka na lang sa susunod, buti di ka sinaktan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by kiper
    sa susunod patayin mo agad ang mga yan!!
    Nice tip, but if you were in his shoes at that moment, would you do it like you just said? Think man! Think!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Naholdap ako!!!