New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok... Kilala ninyo ba si jdmCVC? May atraso yun sa kin eh.

Supierreman, Check this out. Someone using your name flamed me.
    [link]http://pub24.ezboard.com/fmotioncarsfrm9.showMessage?topicID=28.topic[/link]

Neways, back to the topic. Ok, so the driver of the car (not me) fishtailed it and we ended up in the weeds. Needless to say, there are probably a lotta damages. I haven't gotten it fixed yet.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WTF!?!?

hanggang motion cars andun pa pala yung clone poster ko sa kotse.com! :o

lantraluvr1,
    check the profile of the "Supierreman" impostor.... he's registered ezboard account date is August 17, 2002.

My original local Ezboard account back then in kotse.com is registered on May 14, 2002. That was my mistake back then when I did not register a global account. I instead registered a local account because I wasn't famillar with ezboard forums before.

Now some gay ass ****er got this **** idea of copying my handle to flame most posters in kotse.com... and since he has a global account he hops from 1 ezboard forum to another.

You can ask some tsikot peeps here who were also from kotse.com who can vouch for my story.

That's the reason why I left kotse.com because of that sick ass gay copycat who continued to flame others yet wala ginawa mga moderators ng kotse.com noon.

well just don't mind his posts in motioncars... pakidelete na lang po mga post nya since you are a mod there. tagal ko na di bumibisita sa motioncars kaya di ko alam nabuhay nanaman pala yung hunghang na yun. pucha pati avatar ko dito sa tsikot nakaremote link sa profile nya.

I replied in your post there using my "Supierreboy" GLobal account. Hope this clears things.

lantraluvr1,
    you got PM

To the Supierreman copycat,
    kung andito ka man sa tsikot... MAMAMATAY KA RIN! Believe in karma asshole.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah....KARMA nga ungas!!
    leche kayo!
    walang magawa sa buhay!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lantraluvr, saw the pics, how was the damage internally? how are you and the other passengers? Medyo shaken pa rin ba. Sometimes kasi it takes a while to get over something like that.

m8, there are those that know you and what you are so they know that you were not the one who posted those comments.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    with regards to flaming guys:

a) i think we know each other's styles of posting and talking here so by all means, ignore na lang natin yung mga flames using our handles.

b) meleagant8...don't worry.. hindi nasira image mo dito sa tsikot. pero pag inulit mo yun...hahanapin na kita :mrgreen: joke lang.... taga las-pinas ka pala pre? saan ka dun? taga bfrv ako pare...probably, we can meet some time.

c) i have tried posting an entry sa isang topic here sa board using a guest account and guess what????? innallow ako ng board... so that means, security is not that really tight, na maski guests can do flames on regular members dito. which goes to..... naka-expose tayong lahat. sooner or later, may mangagago na sa atin dito. so expect the worst guys. i just hope our admins can do something on this the soonest possible time.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks DRAGRazor, grabe tlga yang mga gagun nu walang magawa....

tigerwoods, thanks dude....dont worry...i never give comments like that....gulat nga ako dun...thanks to DRAGRazor, siya nagsabi sa kin eh....

off topic, yeah tga las pinas din ako...sa gatchalian lang ako....yeah...maybe we can meet with other laspinas guys here in tsikot some time...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haay... umiinit dugo ko na OT tuloy :x

buti na lang malamig dito he he :lol:

oh well...

back to my mild mannered self

tigerwoods,
    ganun pwede na guest account?! ...itchober! baka magsidatingan na mga loko loko :x

m8,
    hay kung di tayo mapagtripan dito kung saan saan na lang tayo ginagago... I read the comment supposedly made by you dun sa pbase. Malabo yun na ikaw mag comment garapalan na flame tapos gagamitin pa handle na kilala na di ganun naman style ng pagpost. :x

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lantraluvr,
    sorry to see what happened to your car man....have you had it checked already? baka may mga hidden problems na hindi mo napansin, might be the cause of another accident.... well kung wala man and you get to add aftermarket parts for your car, you might end up with a less accident prone car. i'd love to see a before and after pics of your project :D

btw, how fast were you going? was the road wet? something must have caused your car to fishtail...

supierreman,
    malas mo rin dude ikaw pinagtripan ng mga flamers. actually the "other" supierreman flamed me back in kotse.com...ogags talaga yun, mumurahin sana kita pero buti na lang i found out na ibang tao yun....e di napahiya pa ako if ever :mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    logbook: Before pics are in my Pbase. How fast we were going? Depends on your definition of 'fast'. No, the road wasn't wet. And the fishtail? Blame the driver.

Dragrazor: I am the only one still shakin. I cannot ascertain yet the extent of the damage.

Supierreman: U have PM.logbook: Before pics are in my Pbase. How fast we were going? Depends on your definition of 'fast'. No, the road wasn't wet. And the fishtail? Blame the driver.

Dragrazor: I am the only one still shakin. I cannot ascertain yet the extent of the damage.

Supierreman: U have PM.logbook: Before pics are in my Pbase. How fast we were going? Depends on your definition of 'fast'. No, the road wasn't wet. And the fishtail? Blame the driver.

Supierreman: U have PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pierre

yeah, ewan ko ba...malaki bang kasalanan ung magtanong ng tips kung paano magiging okei sa paningin ung kotse ko kahit 1.3 un?i admit it na makulit tlga ako at baka may nakulitan sa kin pero enough na ba un para iflame ako hanggang ngayon?putcha nanahimik na nga lang ako ngayon at nagpopost lang kung ano tlga ung kailangan ko sa kotse eh.....badtrip sila...PAKSH_IT!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
My poor car :(