New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Happy G,

CSI lang ako sa mga sasakyan. Pwede ko icheck kung gumagana ang brake lamps even after the bulbs have been broken.

If the passengers were wearing seatbelts at the time of the crash.

How the two vehicles contacted each other plus some other basic stuff...

Pero yung may mga mathematics na involved (calculating speed, trajectory, etc.) hirap na ko diyan.

Nandito lang naman ang tsikoteers para suportahan ka. Alam naman naming mahal mo ang car mo and that you deserve justice.
    OT:
    doc otep, may audition pala CSI para sa season 4, pwede ka dun...haha:D

qman, kabayan! hehe...solano, bayombong po ako...may uncle po ako sa bambang.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta sendan niyo ko ng e-mail okey.

oteprivera*yahoo.com

baiskee, may auditon daw para sa Viva Hot Males - pwede ka dun! na-OT tuloy.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sir,

i'll help you sa e-mail at message board brigade. ;)

ot: libero bumper at grille na yan!! ^_^ tawa muna

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    File a Case!! See you in court na lang sabihin mo kay ina!, para lalo sya ma stress! tutal magaling naman sya gumawa ng bata e ok lang yan

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    post nyo lang dito kalat natin sa buong middle east pinoy expatriates.

OT

Baiskee, huling uwi ko roon nagulat ako me chowking na sa kanto namin eh hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Thanks guys for all your support. I am deeply moved with all the help from tsikot.com. My mom and dad advised me to let go of the incident. Additional abala pa daw on our part if this drags down to court. I had the car fixed yesterday and would cost me P6k for the straighthening of the left front fender and bumper. Canvass pa ako ng Japan surplus signal light. Sa friday ko makukuha yung car. Charge to experience na lang to.

Laki din relief na nashare ko sa inyo ito kasi for the past few days parang sasabog dibdib ko sa inis. Great consolation yung marinig na me people who are there to help you. Thank You!

Sa EB natin sa transport show, dala ako meryenda.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    they are right, lets see if you drag them to court and the court finds it their mistake good for you, but if the court finds you the one who instigated the accident then you will be in for a bigger expense. na damage ba bumper ng exped? if yes it may cost more than the 6k ng damage ng car mo. so better let go and in the future lets all be careful in driving na lang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good to hear you're okay. Masakit talaga isipin ang magulangan pero pana-panahon lang yan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ownertype. salamat sa meryenda in advance. anyway nice to hear that you are ok now.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ARB
    they are right, lets see if you drag them to court and the court finds it their mistake good for you, but if the court finds you the one who instigated the accident then you will be in for a bigger expense. na damage ba bumper ng exped? if yes it may cost more than the 6k ng damage ng car mo. so better let go and in the future lets all be careful in driving na lang.
    You've got a point there. Email brigade na lang siguro, para less hassle;)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
My car got hit by Ina Raymundo's Ford Expedition