New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperthread View Post
    minsan may nakita ako, naka porma yung rider.. pormang big bike ang damit at helmet.. pagtingin ko XRM lang sobrang tailgate pa sya.. pero infairness naka safety gear.. pero nakakatawa lang kasi feeling big bike ang dala nya hahaha.. tapos pag lumiliko nakababa pa yung tuhod at nakatagilid ang motor... hahahahahaha wawa naman.
    errr... i don't see anything wrong by using your head and protecting yourself. if his gears seem to look fancy why should it be a laughing matter?? it may prolly cost more than a video/sound car set up or even more than a second hand 90's car.

hmm.. does'nt sound kawawa to me... seems the rider of the MC got skills to boot! skills most probably you don't have, now who's kawawa?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    What's very interesting in this MC complaint threads is that some MC riders tend to defend these moronic examples that we are posting. For what? The Good Squad has more posts of cagers doing equally stupid stuff and most of us gets flamed for discriminating against riders.

To be fair, it just so happens that motorcycle riders tend to be generalized in the threads by narrowminded people AND are represented in this forum by us who are both car and bike enthusiast. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, hence the exchange of posts.

And comparing it with the cagers reported threads, they either stay specific or they are the generalized transport (jeepney, taxi, tricycle) drivers, who i believe have not much representatives in the forum, hence the lack of exchange.
    Last edited by v22; May 27th, 2007 at 07:01 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjoe619 View Post
    I hate them specially yung naka open mufflers. Istorbo paran sarili lang nila yung kalsada. Hindi nila iniisip na nakakaistorbo sila specially kapag tanghali't maraming natutulog. Sabi sa akin ng friend ko pagbigyan na lang daw isipin ko na lang daw na hindi sila makakabili ng kotse at 1000 ako at centimo lang sila. Well, sya lang naman ang nagsabi nun. Para naman sa akin ISTORBO KAYO. Singit kayo ng Singit takaw disgrasya kayo tapos sinong talo pag nasagasaan namin kayo... E di kami! Well not all bikers are that bad I'm talking to those who are irresponsible, open mufflers, and feeling racers especially the youth. Magbago na kayo isipin nyo buhay nyo.
    Istorbo rin naman ang mga Civic Ricers na naka performance exhaust 'di ba? again please don't center your angst towards motorcycles...

minsan may nakita ako, naka porma yung rider.. pormang big bike ang damit at helmet.. pagtingin ko XRM lang sobrang tailgate pa sya.. pero infairness naka safety gear.. pero nakakatawa lang kasi feeling big bike ang dala nya hahaha.. tapos pag lumiliko nakababa pa yung tuhod at nakatagilid ang motor... hahahahahaha wawa naman.
    weather big or small the damage is the same, and it's his riding style di naman sa feeling niya naka big bike siya but the same riding style was done by Nicky Hayden in a motard...

Well, I don't care kung ano pang sabihin mo and wag naman sana mabangga at magasgasan (or worse) ka ng mga underbone motorcycles na yan at kamutan ka lang ng ulo..

You didn't see him how he counter flowed / criscrossed / tailgate cars.. kaya wag ka magsalita ng ganyan..

How low and m*r*nic a person can be!! Mag-Isip ka muna bro.. bago ka magpost.
    With the gridlock traffic that can be experienced in Manila, it's hard to follow the 2-second rule baka naman kaya nakatutok yung rider eh dahil near-gridlock ang traffic at napaka congested ng daan.

matapobre? paano ako naging matapobre? Ikaw din baka makatapat ka... baka magaya ka dun sa C5 Accident (wag naman sana), ingat ka din.

Peace.
    yan that made you matapobre, we're all road users here, don't judge the rider by his bike, malay mo papasok lang ng office yon kaya naka underbone 'di mo lang alam baka naka GSX-R yon during weekends, maraming big bikers ang may small bikes din

Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Lahat naman tayo may experience with bad drivers (motorcyclists or not). These individual experiences create a bad image of those who did us wrong and nobody can blame us if we think that way of them dahil experience natin tells us na panget yung experience mo sa kanila.

But the thing is we have to recognize that one incident should not ruin it for everybody. Generalizing isn't the best solution. It's the event, not the person, that stamps that bad memory of (insert vehicle type) drivers.

The only catch is that sometimes napapadalas yung nangyayari, so we are forced to generalize that a lot of (insert vehicle type again) drivers are bad dahil nangyari na sa iyo yung nagasgasan, nabangga, etc multiple times with a certain type of vehicle.

As for safety gear, always be on the safe side.
    very well said

Well, ayaw ko ng may kaaway. sa tsikot.com. If ever na may nasaktan or nahurt sa nasabi ko. I apologize.. okay?

Pero naiinis pa rin talaga ako sa mga pasingit singit na motor at walang disiplina..
    apology accepted however wag naman sana mainis sa sumisingit, at some point lane-splitting can be safe for motorcycles pero at the same time even if I'm a rider I also disapprove if lane-splitting, filtering or singit was done the improper way.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    WOW...some people need to think first before posting.

Whats wrong with wearing full safety gear and riding an XRM? Im giving that rider a thumbs up because he prioritize his safety. And most of the riders I know has either a scooter or underbone for daily ride and big bike for weekends. Please stop discriminating those with underbones. No offense, but I think just because you drive a car, you feel that your superior to bikers.
    Last edited by Lemon; May 27th, 2007 at 05:45 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    All I can say is I apologize, enough said. I admit what I posted is wrong, maybe I got so pissed off by that moronic underbone driver who tailgated and overtaking sa alanganin sya.

well, I don't feel superior just because I am driving a car. What will you feel if a motorcycle tailgated you, wherein ramdam mo na ang lapit lapit na nya sa bumper mo? You drive a car naman di ba? Siguro alam mo naman pag yung mga nakapaligid sayo eh sobrang lapit na. Paano kung mag emergency stop ako? Eh di nabangga na kayo? Tapos kakamutan lang ako ng ulo? Da-dramahan lang ako na "may sakit nanay ko", "wala ako dala pera", "hinuhulugan ko pa motor ko", "pasensya na kayo sir". Ang sinagot ko na lang eh, may pera ka pang "porma" ng motor mo tapos ganyan ang dahilan mo sa akin. How about kung paakyat ka ng antipolo tapos magovertake sayo ng pilit tapos nasa unahan mo sya on 30 KPH? Thrice, na din ako nahit and run and one underbone driver just gave me a dirty finger after that. Every car driver has a bad experience with a rider, when I am riding a cab when I get a chance I always ask the driver kung saan sila naiinis.. 1. Bus 2. Jeep 3. Motorcycle.. guess what.. all of them answers number 3.

[SIZE="5"]By the way, kaya ko nga sinabi na "infairness naka safety gear sya".. is because I admire the way he dresses up.. ang nakakatawa lang talaga is halos yung tuhod nya halos dumikit na sa semento feeling big biker. Di ako biker and will never be, but I know that is very dangerous stunt because how thin his wheels are. Now, who's not thinking? He should buy a big bike kung gusto nya ng ganun stunt..[/SIZE]

Now, di ako feeling kawawa porket di ako marunong magmotor. Sino kaya feeling kawawa kapag biglang umulan? Yung naka-kotse o nakamotor?

Well, di mo din ako mapapabili ng motorbike. Kaya ko bumili kasi I have the moolah, but i rather spend my money buying properties but not on materials / things that depreciate (like cars, bikes).. I only have one car that is a second hand to serve only it's purpose..

This will be my last post on this thread..
    [SIZE="5"][SIZE="7"]Sa mga nasaktan at umiyak.. I apologize and I hope you will have a safe and comfortable time riding your bikes. :[/SIZE][/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    matindi pa din ang labanan dito ah.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Di ako biker and will never be, but I know that is very dangerous stunt because how thin his wheels are.
    that's it.. your not kasi.. You simply thought ONLY big bikes are capable of those turns... Like you said, he was using a small bike, less power needs less traction compared to higher powered bikes, kaya thinner tires.

Now, di ako feeling kawawa porket di ako marunong magmotor. Sino kaya feeling kawawa kapag biglang umulan? Yung naka-kotse o nakamotor?

Well, di mo din ako mapapabili ng motorbike. Kaya ko bumili kasi I have the moolah, but i rather spend my money buying properties but not on materials / things that depreciate (like cars, bikes).. I only have one car that is a second hand to serve only it's purpose
    Now now.. we were not even talkin bout personal wealth here...why the need to squeeze it in??

What's it now about rain?? better start a new thread if you keep changing topics here... OR you just feel great satisfaction THINKING your above somebody
    Last edited by v22; May 28th, 2007 at 06:06 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I just hope any animosity here toward bikers doesn't go out into the real world.....

It's just last year when a civil servant biker and a GI here got into bad blood of some sort. One day, the GI in his minivan stalked the biker on the street and when he got next to him, swerved his van into his bike. The biker fell and landed right under the minivan's wheels. He was dead on the spot and the GI's in prison somewhere. Now, there's two unhappy father-less families.

Just something to think about.........

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PEACE!!!!!

We heard enough.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As always, any discussion regarding misbehaving MC riders always end up as a cager versus rider thread. A lot of us here (me included) are planning to buy a bike also in the future - hence the concern for MC safety.

Hyperthread was just venting out his frustration on a rider that is counterflowing , lane-splitting and overtaking dangerously - then some guys jump in on him not being a bike rider or whatnot.

Closing the thread.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Motorbike riders no better than street toughs