New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    napanood mo ba yung buong footage? mga bus, private vehicle, trucks na ang tumatabi dahil nasa gitna sila

ganun ba ang mga disiplinadong rider?
    Given what you have seen, who is more stupid? The 4 wheel drivers who as you said swerved or stayed on the side or the MC riders who were on the middle lane? Along the Slex, there is no rule that states 2 wheel vehicles stay on the side or you will be hit. Everyone should follow the flow and be smart enough to know what is right and what is wrong during any situation.

You should have called ABS-CBN and suggested a change in the title to read "stupid MC riders staying in the middle (?) gets hit expectedly by a 4 wheel vehicle".

No wonder, 2 wheel and 4 wheel users can not really co-exist at this point. Your post does not help in any way. But if that makes you happy, then you are happy

I have not seen a post (for quite sometime) in an MC forum where they feel like a 4 wheel driver deserved his death during an accident. Makes me wonder why it is different here.

Dont get me wrong, I drive and ride at the same time.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Three particular incidents (of many)to show how brazen and careless these bikers can be: one time i was stuck in heavy traffic along ortigas in greenhills and then i saw a motorcyclist suddenly drive his bike up the sidewalk. It so happened that a white foreigner was walking along the same sidewalk and was blocking the biker. This biker had the gall to blow his horn at the foreigner who just ignored him and refused to give way, so he had to creep along behind the man until the sidewalk was wide enough to pass, and then gave a dirty look at the foreigner. Another time, also in traffic, i was waiting to make a right turn into our office parking and had my turn signal on. When the car in front moved and i made my turn, lo and behold, a motorcyclist suddenly materialized and nearly scraped the passenger side of my car! Then he stopped in front of the car and gave me an angry stare. When he saw the building guard moving menacingly towards him, he sped off. In another incident, i was waiting for the traffic aide to give the go signal at an intersection. I happened to be in front of the queue and started to cross when the aide gave the signal. Out of nowhere, a kfc delivery motorcycle suddenly tried to cross the intersection from my left so i slammed on the brake. The delivery boy braked too, and the force of the braking caused him and his bike to slide sideway into my path. Luckily my car stopped as his head was already under the front bumper and was about to be run over. It's also fortunate that the car behind me didn't bump me or else i could have run over this stupid biker.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    While I certainly hate uneducated drivers esp uneducated riders (because of our stupid lopsided laws), death is overboard for anyone.

Condolence to the mad dog 194 Niel.

Even if they're in the middle, if they're on the right lane, i don't see anything wrong with it. They paid the toll fee like everyone else. Everyone should have equal rights on this pay-per-pass road.

In this accident, it's definitely the bus driver who was at fault since he rear-ended the victim's vehicle while he's slowing down on approach to a gas station. I mean, everybody knows the right lane isn't the passing lane.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    While I certainly hate uneducated drivers esp uneducated riders (because of our stupid lopsided laws), death is overboard for anyone.

Condolence to the mad dog 194 Niel.

Even if they're in the middle, if they're on the right lane, i don't see anything wrong with it. They paid the toll fee like everyone else. Everyone should have equal rights on this pay-per-pass road.

In this accident, it's definitely the bus driver who was at fault since he rear-ended the victim's vehicle while he's slowing down on approach to a gas station. I mean, everybody knows the right lane isn't the passing lane.
    i definitely agree on this. bikes should be treated like cars. Both have to occupy one car space on the road. so kung sa tingin nyo eh nakaharang sa gitna eh overtake na lang kayo.....

yan ang isa sa reason kung bakit ako inis sa ibang driver at rider. they think na dahil sa maliit ang size ng motor eh dapat sa tabi lang sila ng kalsada or pwede na sila magsisingit sa pagitan ng mga sasakyan instead of overtaking!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i agree.
    gentlemen bikers should be treated like nobility

while jologs on 2 wheels should be treated much less

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
"MOST"Motorcycle Riders=Irresponsible