New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ang pinaka nakakainis eh ang bagal na nga tapos gigitgitin ka pa para sumingit, may gumawa sa akin nyan sa ortigas near lasalle, ang trapik na nga kasi may mga nagiintay ng mga susunduin na bata, pagkatapos a few meters away may uturn naman, gapang talaga ang trapik nun tapos nasa right most lane sya pumila, i was on the middle lane, pagdating sa may lasalle, gusto pa mauna sumingit eh ang bagal naman nya magpatakbo, sya pa mauuna. grrrrrrr

nice suggestion Squatt3r

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ok lang na mabagal basta nasa rightmost lane sila and mabagal meaning minimum of 40-50km/h

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    me kita naman din yata ang gobyerno kaya pinapayagan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Dyan sila kumikita eh. Pero yun nga, waste of fuel. Much better if they put it sa mga PUV na lang...Kainis lang talaga kapag nasa tail ka nito...parusa!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I totally agree that these mobile billboards are a total waste of resources and should never have been allowed to run around the metro - mabagal man o mabilis. Not only do they waste other people's time by being a pain on the road (not just by being slow) but they do nothing productive with their time while on the road. Nakatunganga lang ang driver looking for the slowest possible route around the metro.

And I recently noticed that they come in different sizes, from your regular L300-type (with extended rears) to those small suzuki super carry-like ones. Last year, there was even a three-vehicle convey of these small things running around makati - the worse part was that since they were in convoy, they would not give way to motorists making a legitimate turn! They would stick to each other like glue even if the last one was already blocking the intersection.

Annoying!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yap, those mobile billboards are really a pain in the a$$. Not only do they slow down traffic but they could also cause accidents because drivers will look at the ads. Plus, waste of fuel results in the destruction of the environment since most of these vehicles run on diesel.

Poor Mother Earth What have they done to you for you to deserve this?!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I don't even remember a single ad from this mobile adverts. Siguro kung si Angelica Panganiban yun nasa poster maalala ko pa.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    it's a waste of fuel and it contributes to heavier traffic

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron kagabi sa ortigas ave.. bagal ng takbo..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    madami yan. and they drive slow..... ang badtrip is sasabay sila sa rush hour traffic.
    dagdag pa yan sa kumukonsumo ng krudo. sana sa mga bus na lang.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
mobile billboards... babaga-bagal