New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005

paano mo naman irerespeto ang mga h*%*$ na mga ito, manghuhuli sa kalye! dapat sila hulihin, hindi updated ang rehistro, last registered 2007

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ano pa ba? Nagtitipid lang naman sila, no one will stop and ticket them anyways. Actually, the MMDA vehicle in the picture is not that worse from what I am seeing nowadays. 2001 GLi, wala na plaka, hindi na mabasa, puro gasgas. Thinking to that it`s a 2001 model and it's should be fresher than the 1990`s car. Oh well, maybe dahil gov't vehicle ito kaya ganun. Hayaan na lang natin yan, mas ok pa yan, kaysa magviolate sila ng traffic rules etc.

:old:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I see a lot of red plates with no updated registration, they are government owned (they presume to be), hence they think they are above the law, I just wonder if the LTO flying squad dares to flag down these vehicles for apprehensions.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    [quote=renzo_d10;1270801] Oh well, maybe dahil gov't vehicle ito kaya ganun. Hayaan na lang natin yan, mas ok pa yan, kaysa magviolate sila ng traffic rules etc.

Yan nga ang hirap, is this because they are in government they are free to violate the simple rule of having your service vehicle reigtered for this year? Hindi na dapat lumabas sa kalye ang mga ito pag hindi rehistrado. The common motorist has to update the yearly registration why not them? Lead by example for heaven's sake.

MMDA vehicle, ang kapal