New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's not necessarily about bending then rules but more of a "judgement call", something which a lot of traffic enforcers lack. If the rule stipulates that 7am you gotta be out, perhaps one can consider that the people are still there for mass (and can't control the exact time it will end) and as long as they are parked in an orderly manner and leave immediately as the mass ends then it can be forgiven :D

They should consider giving "leeway" just like the NLEX and SCTEX does with regard to speed implementation because time is an instrument that is not consistent or the same with all right?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Mga hindi pa nag-aalmusal yun. Paging Chairman Bayani

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Guys, I emailed the Chairmain Bayani here:
    http://www.mmda.gov.ph/mmdadir.html

bayanibf_fernando*yahoo.com

And I got a reply from Mr. Angelito Vergel De Dios..

If you usually go to mass, I think dapat mag hanap na lang nang ibang parking. Or if lahat dito sa forum pumupunta probably we could request na sana kahit Wed lang pwede before mag 7am, kse wala na talga parking sa loob.

But in the meantime, since may letter na bawal talga. Sa legal parking na lang muna somewhere if meron sa gilid-gilid?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lm723 View Post
    Guys, I emailed the Chairmain Bayani here:
    http://www.mmda.gov.ph/mmdadir.html

bayanibf_fernando*yahoo.com

And I got a reply from Mr. Angelito Vergel De Dios..

If you usually go to mass, I think dapat mag hanap na lang nang ibang parking. Or if lahat dito sa forum pumupunta probably we could request na sana kahit Wed lang pwede before mag 7am, kse wala na talga parking sa loob.

But in the meantime, since may letter na bawal talga. Sa legal parking na lang muna somewhere if meron sa gilid-gilid?
    Ay. Bawal pala. Anyways, buti na lang nakakapark ako sa loob.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung walang ng maparadahan, baka mas maganda lumipat na ng simbahan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
MMDA, Baclaran Chuch Wed, before 7AM nanghuhuli nang nagsisimba na naka park sa labas