New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    WPC 372 Galaxy Blue GEN II Mitsubish Pajero driven by an elderly man.

I was in the middle lane of a three lane road, came up on my right side with his siren sounding and windows down. Saw an elderly man with glasses driving. Tried to force me out of my lane due to parked cars on his lane. Unfortunately, he could not force my 30 year old beater and he got stuck behind the parked cars.

He did the next best thing and forced the vehicle behind me out of the lane so his noisy Pajero could enter the lane. I stop my vehicle and he is stuck behind me. The back half of the Pajero in the rightmost lane, while the front part is in my lane. I know he could see me so I just put my right arm on top of the passenger side headrest and tapped my fingers to the music I was listening to making it appear that I was in no hurry and could just sit there all night. I know he can see the word "EMERGENCY" [as well as other markings] written in red reflectorized letters on my rear windshield and yet I'm not using any siren or hooligan tactics.

So I just sit there and finally he turns of his siren and hurriedly closes his formerly open window. As I drive off he pulls over to the side of the road and I slow down a bit so I don't lose view of him. After a few seconds he merges back into traffic, no siren and windows closed. Sumisirena pa ang supot na ito, peke naman pala. Kaya nahihirapan ang mga totoong emergency vehicles mag-clear ng traffic dahil sa dami ng mga power trippers na ganito.

Some distance down the road, I stopped for a traffic light and he passed me [he was turning right]. His rear windshield was full of those 'REACT' and 'TMG' stickers as well as other cheesy stickers. Hindi ko naman na narinig nag-wang wang pa after.
    gud day sir otep,

baka makasalubong nyo ulit sa daan yung blue silver na pajero wpc 372 ha..wag na po kayo magalit..
    iba na po owner nun..d na po yung elderly guy..hehehe
    i just bought the unit last may 2009..and it has no any power stickers displayed on the vehicle...
    ay, yung superman sign sticker lang pala..inalis ko na din..and wala na syang wangwang pagbili ko..kainis nga, may 2 maliit na butas sa gilid ng center console..baka dun dati nakalagay yung switch nung wangwang nya.

mabait na po may ari nyang wpc 372 ngayon..hehe..requesting for lifting of inclusion in goon squad...tnx..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene emmanuel View Post
    gud day sir otep,

baka makasalubong nyo ulit sa daan yung blue silver na pajero wpc 372 ha..wag na po kayo magalit..
    iba na po owner nun..d na po yung elderly guy..hehehe
    i just bought the unit last may 2009..and it has no any power stickers displayed on the vehicle...
    ay, yung superman sign sticker lang pala..inalis ko na din..and wala na syang wangwang pagbili ko..kainis nga, may 2 maliit na butas sa gilid ng center console..baka dun dati nakalagay yung switch nung wangwang nya.

mabait na po may ari nyang wpc 372 ngayon..hehe..requesting for lifting of inclusion in goon squad...tnx..
    Ser ano po ba itsura ni lolo ( prev. owner ) ? Feeling badboy " look " ba po ba? :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    May 2008

wpc 372 without wangwang and no power stickers.
    Last edited by eugene emmanuel; June 20th, 2011 at 09:15 PM. Reason: edit picture link

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    la po pix. pls. post a direct link nalang. tnx.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Ser ano po ba itsura ni lolo ( prev. owner ) ? Feeling badboy " look " ba po ba? :hysterical:
    hehehe...hindi nga po eh..mukha ngang kelangan nang isakay sa ambulansya ni sir otep..

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    la po pix. pls. post a direct link nalang. tnx.
    try ko lang po kung gagana..hehe

myTsikot Online Carshow

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene emmanuel View Post
    hehehe...hindi nga po eh..mukha ngang kelangan nang isakay sa ambulansya ni sir otep..
    hehehe..joke lang po.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Request granted. Locking thread also for posterity na lang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mitsubishi Pajero - Supot na wang-wang