New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^
    You have a point sir. Yun nga eh, I guess yun ang mali. Pero kailangan kasi dad ko sa work as early as possible, malaki role niya dun alam ko eh. Buti na lang talaga at sa fender lang, hindi sa windshield. Kakarmahin din mga hayop na yun.

Uploading the pics now, I'll post them later.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    The damage

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hmmm. Chiks, malaki nga ang bato. Grabe na lalim ng gasgas eh.

Pero like what I suggested ....

1. Ipa-PDR mo na yan or patira mo na sa paintshop ( change color or washover lang )
    2. Bili ka ng fender lights. Mura lang yan.
    3. Batuhin mo nalang ng tinapay kapag nakita mo uli.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Or malay mo tamaan din siya sa "ano" niya ng ganung kalaking bato. Ok na rin sakin :rofl:. Hehehe.

Bwisit talaga siya. Karmahin siya sana.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ang laki ng damage. Siguro sign yan na ipa washover nyo na

ogags talaga yung gumawa nyan. Sana siya naman ang mabato. At mapalo ng Maso ang kanyang "ano"

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    This brings back memories of past similar events...

Remember the military officer who died when he got hit by a large rock thrown from an overpass in C5? The rock smashed through his windshield and hit him. This was in the news a few years ago.

I myself almost got my car hit by bottles thrown across C5 in the area near the cemetery. This was in 2008. Apparently, goons throw bottles at cars, and when you step out to investigate, they rob you.

Why do we law-abiding citizens always have to bear the brunt of the evils that bad people do.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *SG
    Sana nga eh. Bugbog na talaga pag nakita mo. You can only imagine kung gaano kabilis nagtatravel yung bato when it struck the car to inflict that kind of damage.

*sir digitalron

Why do we law-abiding citizens always have to bear the brunt of the evils that bad people do.
    That's because they have something else to look out for, karma. Sana mas matindi ang karma nila. :hammer:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    envy

well, you just have to think that you can afford to have a car and they can't

imo, having to bear that envy everyday is more than karma to me. but what the heck, i don't really care as long as i have a car, i can afford one, and i don't mess with other's lives

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mga nambato sa Greenhills/EDSA (Thursday Morning)