Jan 2005
    May nakakabit yatang kuntador ng Meralco ang mga lintek na jeep na yan

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by papa tots
    tricycle phase out?!?

sana matuloy ito.

ipagdarasal ko ito. :lol:

sir baka may magreact nanaman tulad nung thread na sinimulan ko sa goon squad....hehehe..

delikado talaga mga jeep na iyan...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    i think pujs' headlight only have hi beams that's why they turn it off n don't use it at night since they'll be blinding oncoming traffic.
    tagal ko ng iniisip yan. hi-beam lang ba talaga ung headlights nila? kasi kung hindi sila naka highbeam naka patay naman.

sir baka may magreact nanaman tulad nung thread na sinimulan ko sa goon squad....hehehe..

delikado talaga mga jeep na iyan...
    May jeepney driver ba na tsikoteer? o kaya trike driver na tsikoteer?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    May jeepney driver ba na tsikoteer? o kaya trike driver na tsikoteer?
    i'm not a jeepney driver... but i'm gonna react anyway.

kidding... i just wonder how it feels like to drive the same route over and over.....

Quote Originally Posted by V-dub*chic
    i just wonder how it feels like to drive the same route over and over.....
    Mmm... Hot, smelly, lots of polution, lots of pissed off drivers honking their horns at you, lots of people shouting at you "Para!" I can't imagine sitting in a jeep the whole day, my back hurts just thinking about it.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    baka naman naka RAM AIR sila sa headlights nila.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Mmm... Hot, smelly, lots of polution, lots of pissed off drivers honking their horns at you, lots of people shouting at you "Para!" I can't imagine sitting in a jeep the whole day, my back hurts just thinking about it.

they are already immune

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    While I'm no fan of tricycles, I think that before the government or any organization advocates the phase-out of tricycles, they should think of AND implement alternative livehoods for these people. What we forget sometimes is that, just like a lot of us, these people also have a family to feed, have kids that go to school and have big dreams like all of us. Peace.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Sana nga ipagbawal na ang mga tricycle sa mga major roads and some provincial roads, but these and jeepneys help a lot of people, me included. Ngayon lang nga di na ako sumasakay sa tricycle dahil nde ako kasya...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
mga jeep na hindi gumagamit ng headlights pag gabi...