New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mizhelle View Post
    shucks.. eh kasi di rin alam ni hubs yun penalty fee eh.. yun nga eh.. way back nung 1st implementation ng 7a-7pm na.. nahuli din kami on our way to sm southmall pero yun eh siguro mejo maluwag pa kasi bago so nadaan sa pakiusap si manong.. saka yun yung mga naka orange.. e eto MMDA talaga.. mga bwisit nga! hayzz
    naku maam, mega wrong po yata ang hubs nyo na nagbigay ng pera sa MMDA at di po nya alama na walang karapatan kumuha ng license ang MMDA??

next time po wag na basta-basta patakot sa MMDA kids

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    yup, may window ang paranaque ng 10a-3p.

Bro., I may be wrong but I remember receiving a flyer some months ago that there is no number coding in Paranaque City.... Anyway, it could have changed after that, without us getting informed. But, I have not seen any banner nor heard any public announcement about the implementation.

I'll ask our company driver tomorrow to validate this....

7101:hooray:

kaya ko nga tinatanong eh, taga bf lang ako at alam ko wala talagang coding dun. Yung las pinas 7am to 7pm, pero pag papasok ako ng BF sa standard di naman ako sinisita kahit coding sasakyan ko galing festi.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Our company driver told me that there is no number coding in Paranaque, at least from his experience along Sucat Road and the old national road and the subdivisions in the city.

Anyway, there are MMDA personnel in the general area of NAIA, Domestic Airport (these are already in Pasay City), intersection of Coastal and MIA(NAIA) Road and Macapagal Avenue,- so number coding is implemented in those areas....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Our company driver told me that there is no number coding in Paranaque, at least from his experience along Sucat Road and the old national road and the subdivisions in the city.

Anyway, there are MMDA personnel in the general area of NAIA, Domestic Airport (these are already in Pasay City), intersection of Coastal and MIA(NAIA) Road and Macapagal Avenue,- so number coding is implemented in those areas....

hmmm. medyo inconsistent ata ah...
    last week lang, i was accosted by a traffic aide along sucat road, just before entering SAV 1 going to Bicutan. ang ginawa ko na lang dahilan is emergency errand lang from BF Paranaque.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    hmmm. medyo inconsistent ata ah...
    last week lang, i was accosted by a traffic aide along sucat road, just before entering SAV 1 going to Bicutan. ang ginawa ko na lang dahilan is emergency errand lang from BF Paranaque.

Bro.,- I am not surprised. Wala naman kasing consistent na implementation ng batas dito sa atin. Thank you for sharing this experience......

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    tanong ko lang po... meron po bang coding during saturday at sunday?...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^alang coding ng sabado and linggo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by landlord View Post
    Madrigal Business Park, Alabang Town Center, Filinvest, including the stretch of Commerce Avenue are within private properties, so huwag pumayag pa ticket or cite for coding (be it PNP,MMDA,Traffic Enforcer or Security Guards).
    Except along Alabang ZApote Road which is a national road.

Muntinlupa residents are given courtesy (waived off) as far as coding is concerned and within the city. I believe this also true in Las Pinas? If you have a frienship sticker?
    hindi ka papayag magpaticket if wala ka ginawang violation? or kahit meron?

anyways, just want to share my experience. just this afternoon, galing ako ATC and then turned right going to gold's gym area (hindi ako sure sa street name) i turned right on a red light. and just before yung NOL building, meron ngang PNP car and 2 police. pinara nila ako kasi nga i turned right on a red signal... pero yung mga nakasunod sa akin hindi nila pinara. kesyo meron daw ayala alabang sticker and exempted daw sila dun. gusto ko pa sana makipagargue pero i was not feeling well na talaga. no one should be above the law dba? he showed me a chart with all the violations and corresponding fines listed. and yung violation ko is 500Php ang fine. so i just paid the 500Php. tanong ko pala... kelangan ko ba humingi ng resibo for that?

ewan ko ba kasi kung bakit ako nag turn right. kahit nabasa ko yung sign minsan kasi todo busina yung nasa likod.. nakakapressure and i was really not feeling well as in babagsak na mga mata ko sa sobrang sama ng pakiramdam kaya i was eager to get home agad.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    in short nakotongan ka dun ma'am.

I think you were referring to commerce avenue and then you turned right sa Madrigal Ave. You can turn right in that corner anytime (of course with care)

yung 500 petot, diretso sa counter ng nearby starbucks yun.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Mga Dupang na MMDA sa Alabang