New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    in short nakotongan ka dun ma'am.

I think you were referring to commerce avenue and then you turned right sa Madrigal Ave. You can turn right in that corner anytime (of course with care)

yung 500 petot, diretso sa counter ng nearby starbucks yun.
    nope, Clark, bawal talaga doon, meron sign na "no right turn on red signal".

nasa MAdrigal avenue siya nag turn right sa Commerce towards Acacia avenue...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    nope, Clark, bawal talaga doon, meron sign na "no right turn on red signal".

nasa MAdrigal avenue siya nag turn right sa Commerce towards Acacia avenue...
    yup. i think that's it... i just realized when i read again and she made mention of NOL building which is along Commerce ave.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by misslei View Post
    hindi ka papayag magpaticket if wala ka ginawang violation? or kahit meron?

anyways, just want to share my experience. just this afternoon, galing ako ATC and then turned right going to gold's gym area (hindi ako sure sa street name) i turned right on a red light. and just before yung NOL building, meron ngang PNP car and 2 police. pinara nila ako kasi nga i turned right on a red signal... pero yung mga nakasunod sa akin hindi nila pinara. kesyo meron daw ayala alabang sticker and exempted daw sila dun. gusto ko pa sana makipagargue pero i was not feeling well na talaga. no one should be above the law dba? he showed me a chart with all the violations and corresponding fines listed. and yung violation ko is 500Php ang fine. so i just paid the 500Php. tanong ko pala... kelangan ko ba humingi ng resibo for that?

ewan ko ba kasi kung bakit ako nag turn right. kahit nabasa ko yung sign minsan kasi todo busina yung nasa likod.. nakakapressure and i was really not feeling well as in babagsak na mga mata ko sa sobrang sama ng pakiramdam kaya i was eager to get home agad.
    i was also accosted of doing a right turn on red signal at madrigal avenue going to golds gym on a sunday. paglabas ko, mga 3 pulis ang nandun. when they saw my ayala alabang sticker, they let me go. gulat lang ako.

on the las pinas coding issue for las pinas residents, so far, i have not tried yet. i have a friendship route sticker pero i do not go out or avoid the alabang zapote road during my coding day.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i was also accosted of doing a right turn on red signal at madrigal avenue going to golds gym on a sunday. paglabas ko, mga 3 pulis ang nandun. when they saw my ayala alabang sticker, they let me go. gulat lang ako.

on the las pinas coding issue for las pinas residents, so far, i have not tried yet. i have a friendship route sticker pero i do not go out or avoid the alabang zapote road during my coding day.
    bigtime! meron ng bahay sa LP, meron pang bahay sa AAV

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    bigtime! meron ng bahay sa LP, meron pang bahay sa AAV

di bro... my parents are from AAV. i used to live there when i was single. tapos got a place (abeit a small one) in BFRV.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    [QUOTE=misslei;1258994]hindi ka papayag magpaticket if wala ka ginawang

anyways, just want to share my experience. just this afternoon, galing ako ATC and then turned right going to gold's gym area (hindi ako sure sa street name) i turned right on a red light. and just before yung NOL building, meron ngang PNP car and 2 police. pinara nila ako kasi nga i turned right on a red signal... pero yung mga nakasunod sa akin hindi nila pinara. kesyo meron daw ayala alabang sticker and exempted daw sila dun. gusto ko pa sana makipagargue pero i was not feeling well na talaga. no one should be above the law dba? he showed me a chart with all the violations and corresponding fines listed. and yung violation ko is 500Php ang fine. so i just paid the 500Php. tanong ko pala... kelangan ko ba humingi ng resibo for that?

The apprehending officer is suppose to give you a citation ticket. And you are suppose to pay the corresponding fine at the Barangay office of Ayala Alabang. They have no right/authority to receive payment/fine. I don't think the fine is P500., cause that is only disregarding traffic signs, parang P200. lang, if I remember correctly. Yes, sometimes they go easy on Ayala Alabang residents.

There have been numerous complaints of "kotong" in the area and those cops have been told to get out of that spot. (I know they transfered to the corner of Daang Hari,probably harassing motorcycle riders). Only Barangay Tanods should be in that area. But will check if that mobile patrol still hangs out there and will report to their new commanding officer, as the last one has just been relieved last week. (Probably because of the recent robbery/hold up at the Madrigal Business Park)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by misslei View Post
    hindi ka papayag magpaticket if wala ka ginawang violation? or kahit meron?

ewan ko ba kasi kung bakit ako nag turn right. kahit nabasa ko yung sign minsan kasi todo busina yung nasa likod.. nakakapressure and i was really not feeling well as in babagsak na mga mata ko sa sobrang sama ng pakiramdam kaya i was eager to get home agad.

That is the reason why the sign was placed there. That lane goes to the "with sticker" lane entrance to the village. The middle lane goes to the no sticker lane. Other vehicles turning right would honk their horns,( galit na galit pa), as if the vehicle in front is in the wrong lane. There have several "incidents" between vehicles going straight and those turning right and some have been untoward,prompting the barangay to put this sign until a better alternative is found.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

That is one tricky lane.... Most of those who occupy this lane are turning right, based on my "limited experience", so they should consider turn right with caution..... Worse, Zapote-Alabang Road is not an option most of the time....

8101:oops2:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Mga Dupang na MMDA sa Alabang