New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    al shaheen, kung need nyo yung CC ng BDO, at takot ka lang sa annual fee, pwede mo naman ipa-waive yun pagna-bill na sayo yung fee. All credit card companies can waive the annual fees. Kausapin nyo lang ng mahusay.
    i-wwaive in exchange of points? or parang wala na talagang annual fee?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hassle nga ang metrobank thats why my wife canceled her card with them.what happened is that we wanted to pay off a purchase that we bought on 0% interest for 6 months. the entire amount was divided into 6 months. we had extra cash, and we wanted to pay off everything so that we need not go to the bank to pay only that transaction every month (we rarely use our metrobank card coz we try to consolidate all our charges on our other card for points purposes). when we did pay the entire amount although it was jst into the 3rd month, metrobank did not credit it for reasons we do not understand, which led into a lot of hassle for us.ultimately, they charged me around 300 pesos, and i dont understand why. nagbayad na nga kme ng full at advance, kme pa pinerwisyo nila. i told them that 300 is a relatively small amount, but i refused to pay it as a matter of principle. we cut off our card, and withdrew all our investments from them including time deposits and T-bills. although our investments are not that big, we jst wanted them to know that my trust in them is no longer there.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    you guys are right. get a scissor, cut the card. never use it and better use cash.
    these people from credit card companies are hungry for our money. notice the banks are getting larger and they keep on expanding buildings .
    my sister in bacolod city is the latest victim.
    last year, metrobank offered her 30,000 pesos cash credit and they told her payable in one year. with a finance charge of 3.5 % per month.
    The reason why they offered her bec I have a dollar account and peso account. i sent my sister remittance for my business.

just last week, the bank harassed her several times that they will get money from my dollar account savings if my sister will not pay the remaining balance. when i learned that my sister owned money plus accomulated interest form metrobank, i immediately paid the whole balance a large amount of 120,000.00 pesos! whew. rip off!! rip off metrobank. metrobank credit card victimized my younger sister.
    they did a lot of harm to her . she is barely 17 yrs old and could not handle money bec we have joined account. metrobank never notified me.

no more credit cards guys. stay away from the dracula that sucks innocent blood.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by iohannes View Post
    hassle nga ang metrobank thats why my wife canceled her card with them.what happened is that we wanted to pay off a purchase that we bought on 0% interest for 6 months. the entire amount was divided into 6 months. we had extra cash, and we wanted to pay off everything so that we need not go to the bank to pay only that transaction every month (we rarely use our metrobank card coz we try to consolidate all our charges on our other card for points purposes). when we did pay the entire amount although it was jst into the 3rd month, metrobank did not credit it for reasons we do not understand, which led into a lot of hassle for us.ultimately, they charged me around 300 pesos, and i dont understand why. nagbayad na nga kme ng full at advance, kme pa pinerwisyo nila. i told them that 300 is a relatively small amount, but i refused to pay it as a matter of principle. we cut off our card, and withdrew all our investments from them including time deposits and T-bills. although our investments are not that big, we jst wanted them to know that my trust in them is no longer there.
    the 300 pesos was probably a pre termination charge. i think most banks have this. you are better off completing the installment term than paying the remaining balance ahead of time.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    i-wwaive in exchange of points? or parang wala na talagang annual fee?
    Wala talagang annual fee. Your points won't be touched.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    HSBC naman madalas late delivery ng billing statements. Buti sana kung same date every month due dates nila, kaso hindi. Tapos sisingilin ako ng finance charge dahil late daw ako nagbayad

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by woulfe27 View Post
    HSBC naman madalas late delivery ng billing statements. Buti sana kung same date every month due dates nila, kaso hindi. Tapos sisingilin ako ng finance charge dahil late daw ako nagbayad
    Mag E-statement ka nalang para ma-view mo anytime credit card account mo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
metrobank credit card