New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    HI guys.. just want to share an email i received re a robbery incident at Merville SLEX. sana wala nang sumunod pa...

Peace :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I also pass through this route daily and I can relate to this very much. I suggest that once a suspicious looking person starts knocking at one window, start turning the steering wheel to its max. towards the opposite direction and engage the reverse gear (but don't make any move yet). When the person starts making threats, quickly drive the car in reverse. This should knock the person down. Hopefully, it will also cause your front wheels to run over the person. If the person gets pinned under your car, let him stay there and suffer for a while, and call the cops. Gessen

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Fw: traffic robbery

Guys, I failed to share you this experience that happened to me last Sept. 24. I'm sending this to you to let you know about that incident which happened to me Tuesday night around 6:30pm. I was in a car with Angelo (my boyfriend) and his cousin Peter. I was sitting at the front passenger seat. The three of us were engaged in conversation while stuck in southbound traffic at the west service road somewhere between Merville Subdivision and Bicutan. I was surprised to have a man wearing a black shirt and cap knocking loudly outside my window. At first i didn't understand what he was saying, but then he was trying to open the car door and banging at the window demanding for our cellphones. I just thank God so much I have the habit of lockingthe door everytime I ride a car. Anyway, I looked around us to figure out what else was happening, and I saw two more men step down from the jeepney in front of our car and one of them drew a gun and pointed it at Angelo when he maneuvered the car to move away. When I saw the gun and pointed at Angelo, I got so scared I covered my eyes and screamed. I felt the car move and a shot went off. I felt glass spraying on the side of my face, hands, all over!! The car was moving and we were able to get away from the bad guys. Apparently, Angelo drove on, through counterflow. He had no choice. So I was crying like hell. Angelo and Peter were asking me if I was hit. I didn't know, so I opened my eyes and checked myself. The bullet hole on the window was right beside my npse! Had I not reclined my seat a little, I would've been hit on the face. The bullet was lodged on the driver's side window edge. We went to the police to report this incident. They said we were the fifth victim of a series with this group of bad men. The driver of the jeepney in front of us during that incident was at the station too and was reporting the robbery those men did to him and his passengers. He said the armed man even hit one of the woman passengers with the butt of the gun. I heard one of the bad guys is in jail now... The rest are roaming free... Their modus operandi is robbing people in their own vehicles while caught in traffic and there's nowhere to go. So there folks... What happened to me that Tuesday night. Why email this? To tell you to be careful passing the south expressway service road. Lock your cars. Avoid using your cellphones where it's visible from outside the car. If you can see the heavy traffic ahead, turn around and just take the expressway. Don't worry if you need to pay the toll fee, it's worth your safety. Anyway, I'm just glad, thanking God so much that I'm getting the chance to email this to you guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    scary nga..akala ko 3some na eh

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Unbelievable! Thanks for sharing this! Ingat mga tsikoteers!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nobody replied back in '02 and yet it was revived....

mods, can you do something about this jerk ben musong, for reviving threads that are older than his grandfather...damn!!!
    Last edited by shadow; January 28th, 2008 at 01:53 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    hindi po ba pwede ma delete yung mga old threads (2006 below)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

mods, can you do something about this jerk ben musong, for reviving threads that are older than his grandfather...damn!!!
    ben musong is doing this deliberately. dapat dyan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    s
    Quote Originally Posted by x3mtoxic View Post

ben musong is doing this deliberately. dapat dyan
    ito bagay kay ben musong :hang:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    2 buwan pa lang ang tsikot when this thread starts ah and yet biglang nabuhay? btw if this is true, napaka delikado pala dyan even kaka lubog pa lang ng araw in fairness nangyari na rin sa kin to before, nasa 1st page siya ng new posts so i posted... amf, nayari ako ni boeing "ang baho daw ng nahalukay kong thread" hahaha looks like regarding the tabo/hugas whatsoever

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Bossing, di naman yata bawal manghalukay ng history? Malay mo, mahalukay nya yung hot chicks thread... :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    open forum ito, kaya nga may archive eh para pag usapan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Merville SLEX Robbery