New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

i'm sure you guys read this story on fb. i think what the policeman did in this story is very noble and be the attitude of every police officer. i can't help but notice the part where the tow truck arrived on the scene and was willing to tow the vehicle without question right away. if it wasn't for the police officer, the motorist will have the added hassle of not only losing his tire and almost getting into an accident, he'd have to pick up his vehicle in the impound lot and pay 2500. how convenient.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by thejerk View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

i'm sure you guys read this story on fb. i think what the policeman did in this story is very noble and be the attitude of every police officer. i can't help but notice the part where the tow truck arrived on the scene and was willing to tow the vehicle without question right away. if it wasn't for the police officer, the motorist will have the added hassle of not only losing his tire and almost getting into an accident, he'd have to pick up his vehicle in the impound lot and pay 2500. how convenient.
    nasa thumbs up na itu.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    kudos to the policeman... yan ang public service!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    kaso nasa wrong subforum yata to hehe...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sag0 View Post
    kaso nasa wrong subforum yata to hehe...
    yup mejo wrong subforum. pero ang point ko kasi sa post eh yung tow truck na biglang sumulpot.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    ^

ah hehe oo nga sir bad trip yang mga ganyan parang mga buwitre na dumadaan daan sa kalsada naghihintay ng mga mabibiktima...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana ma-identify yung towing company para maisumbong sa kinauukulan

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Kudos po sa mga Pulis na ganito, SA MGA pulis dahil marami naman po ang mga iyan at marami rin namang tiwali. Sana ay manahin naman ng mga barangay tanod natin, pati na po mga opisyal. Dito po sa amin sa barangay Paraiso sa Quezon city ay nakapark ang lahat ng colorum na jeepney na pinaalis sa tagiliran ng ginagawang Fisher Mall kaya po kung saan saan nag papark...sa tabi ng mga kalye. Iniiwan pong madumi at nang aaway pa ng pi narkan nila.....duon po dumudumi at umiihi sa kanal ang mga drivers. Wala pong ginagawa ang baangay kahit na isumbong ninyo at maliban po roon ay doon na rin nag kukumpuni ng mga dyip nila. Mero din pong ginawa nang alagaan na ng mga manok at aso ang kalye halos wala nang makadaan....sana po ay umabot ito kay Cong. Calalay para naman magkaroon ng ayos.. Dito po kami nagungupahan sa Condo pero abot po ang alingasaw ng ihi hanggang sa upper floors.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hehe Nasa SONA ni PNOY kanina itong Mamang Pulis. Dalawang Beses siya pinakilala tapos sa Huli may parang Video Presentation pa siya. NICE!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I commend the actions of this Police Officer however in the same light, I find it sad that we have to praise people for doing what they are expected to do. May his kind multiply and may he not be eaten up by the rotten system we have.

May all good guys multiply and may the rotten men in uniform rot and burn alive... or at least find the light just as well.