New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dplmat View Post
    You must be 15-16 years of age If I may judge the way you talk about others.

Karma comes back and now I get why Mr. Mirpuri treated you like a bargain hunter. You so deserve this treatment from every angle. L.A. Cars is guaranteed workmanship, and if you can't afford it, don't nag the seller. Just let go and live in PEACE. This is exactly what I always tell our fellow employees at the embassy, there are some racist people in this country that can't bear others to grow. I feel sad for the good citizens who respect foreigners and accomodate them based on the true hospitable nature of the Filipinos. I love this country but people like "blue rhino" create an impression of jelousy and immaturity towards success earned by others.

Act matured for once in your lives man.
    Ironically, Mr. Mirpuri's replies seem to be coming from a kid of 15-16 year old. As a businessman, he should have treated all inquiries with polite responses without the sarcasm and side-comments.

As for bargain hunting, it doesn't automatically equate that one is poor. My family owns quite a number of cars, including american & european makes, yet I do not find the need to use that to boast about anything. As a businessman, I still to do a bit of bargain hunting because we do prefer to get the best value for our money, may that be for an accessory for an Audi, BMW or simply a Toyota sedan. Our money doesn't grown on trees so spending it wisely is the name of the game here.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 22nd, 2007 at 05:28 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dplmat View Post
    Why are you making this a Christmas drama? The time for forgiving and letting go of the past doesn't ring a bell? Cmmon guys, give a break.
    well, given the current writer's strike in the US, we don't have the typical TV shows that would have kept us glued to the boob-tube.

Both guys didn't even meet as per my phone conversation with Mr. Mirpuri. He has copies of all the messages but I told him not to do anything as he wished to plug it in. There will be no end.
    Given that he has a direct link to this forum, it might be to his favor to post his side of the "coin".

Hope Tsikot moderators keep their rules in place and hope no more fightining.
    The other ironic thing, it seems you are starting the fighting now. It might be wise to take some of your own advise. Calm down and keep the peace.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    +1

whats wrong with an easy response "contact us tomm during business hours."

dplmat, you keep mentioning peace and i was hoping you would be neutral, yet you insulted the poster with your last response. my opinion, you are a little too defensive for a satisfied customer. also, do not to equate bargain hunters = can't afford. whether we have a lot of money or not, we bargain. who does not want to get the most for their money? good for you if you do not have to worry about bargaining.

ok back to my drink.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    look up all the post of dplmat, all of them are for LAcars. i think they are one and the same person. just my dos centimos.

peace bro

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    :coffee: read and learn.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rhino168 View Post
    Dplmat: sir, with all due respect... dont you think it would end things quicker if he just posted the messages that he accuses me of sending him in the wee hours of the morning, as well as the supposed "abusive" bargaining? i posted my side of the story which just prompted me to get angry and share some sentiments with some friends. i didnt expect for it to blow up this big.. im pretty sure Amrit didnt anticipate this too.

and when you say a "bunch of kids who have nothing better to do" dont you think Amrit is the one who sounds like such? coz he started saying in our text conversation that "i own an a4 and i know what im talking about" .. and "i probably own more cars than you....dont boast " who's childish now? can you please read the message and tell me if i was out of line at ANY point? try to be as imprashall as you can be. i know youre probably more clear headed than Amrit coz of the way you speak.

Lastly, i really want to stress on the fact that. i did not bargain/haggle with him previous to the 19th of dec. and i only inquired last dec 15th. tell amrit to post the messages that he claims i have sent.

Recd. some of the text messages.

If you really want the h.i.d. for 6,000.00 for the claimed Audi, why dont we plan to meet in his store and if he has your text messages, you pay double. If not, I will buy it for you. For 6,000.00 your'e complaining too much man.

Forgive, forget and move forward lah.

You must be a nice guy, so am I ( i hope ) and so is Mr. Mirpuri if you meet him personally, he is a gem of a guy. Just settle right and its Christmas, so what else needs to be done than to have peace.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    blah blah blah.... cut the crap ang post it right now

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :popcorn: time

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Whats wrong in acquiring an h.i.d. for free? No harm lah

Anyway, helping the underdog is getting me in trouble. The correct evidence to be posted is to actually post everything, not incomplete, but if you posted already and say that the crucial messages have been deleted, sounds like the news of C.I.A. destroying the tapes of interrogations.

Ok, I'm off for a holiday. You guys take care and my offer still stands, free h.i.d. if Mr. Mirpuri is falsifying. Peace out!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    uh ow..... looks like someones busted....

mr.dplmat : (if youre another person different from Amrit ) just another thought for you to ponder on... why do you think mr.Mirpuri has had numerous issues not only with individuals, but also with car clubs as well.. (will not mention any names). dont you think his unruly attitude which results to poor service is the cause of all these? if not... then maybe its just the customers who are deficient. tell your "friend" Amrit, that maybe this is a reality check for him. he may have alot of satisfied customers who's gone back (i salute him for that) but he might have more people complaining about him as well.. mind you, one customer, is one too many.

as for your comment on me not being able to afford:
    well lets just theoretically assume that im a poor schmuck... who works his behind off all day to pay for the item. i still deserve to be treated fairly, and without any discrimination of my financial status. i was a potential customer and was willing to pay good, hard earned money. was that too hard to ask for from Mr.Mirpuri?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
[merged] Ingat po tayo sa L.A. Cars