New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hi guys, i am the customer that LA Cars was speaking to. i would just want to clear out my side.

First of all, i did inquire about the HIDS previous to Dec 19, 2007. As far as i can recall it was Dec 15, 2007 . That night although i don't have the log of our conversation since i deleted it already a day or two before we spoke (via text) again during the 19th. i deleted it since i never thought i would need it to prove anything. but i can recall precisely what we spoke about. i was inquiring about HIDs , he recomended a brand and i said that was out of budget adn i asked if they had the less expensive one in that Kelvin. i can live with having the cheaper brand since they offered warranty thats just as long as the more expensive one, hence i thought it was a good buy. and if ever it does malfunction on me after the given warranty period, i would not feel bad that i spent so much on bulbs. Ive had experience with hid's already a number of times in the other cars ive preiously owned and i was happy with the performance of the less expensive Hids. Going back to the issue, Mr. Mirpuri accuses me of being a low baller or "barat", but he cannot provide sufficient proof that i was the one indeed who texted him from 14-16. infact, i texted him on dec 15 and 19 ONLY. Who ever texted him on those days was not me, and he took out that frustration on me. (thats The only logical explanation i can think of, i dont want to assume he's lying) Furthermore, i only started to actually bargain with him or as a bargain/ discount on the 19th. and from then on our conversation took a wrong turn.i also did not texted him at 2am. infact if you review the messages on the pictures, there are time stamps on it, he was the one who replied at such a late (nearing 12mn i think) also it seemed like he was more interested about my finances and was even insisting i am not who i claim to be. (what right does anyone have to do so?) lastly, i was not in anyway trying to be offensive, infact if you check the messages, i was trying to tell him a few times to straighten up his act, and that i did not mean to insist i was correct. after all this its a question of how much

To LA CARS/ Mr.Mirpuri:

you have not settled with the Ford Club as you claim you have. i am one of the moderators/ officers there and i should know if there have been any settlements. Please do not make false accusations, if you claim to have been abused please back it up. show the messages. but until you have no proof please keep it to yourself. Your arrogance and false accusations in dealing with your "bargain hunters" and Customers are not appreciated. at the end of the day, what matters is if you have satisfied each and everyone of your customers. Please do not base your service on how rich they are, or how many cars they own, having a good reputation will be your key to sustaining your shops. i do not speak for myself here, but to talk about the numerous customers you have offended,but that is a whole new story.

To Tsikot mods:
    i plan to devote this thread to the conflict between mr.Mirpuri and i as you requested unless i or mr.Mirpuri have creatd a thread, will you alow the discussion to go on.
    i also would welcome the others who would want to post their comments/complaints regarding his shop so atleast mr.Mirpuri knows if there are others he has to apologize to for service.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Just making sure I have enough popcorn ...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

sagot ko to

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Guys pahingi! akin Leche Flan.

Mr. Mirpuri? Ito ba yung bumbay?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    exciting naman pala ang xmas natin ngayon dito sa tsiko eh.
    nuninuninuninuninu . . . .

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I'm surprised at Tsikot for allowing this to happen from another club. I've used this site for almost everything I can think of with my car and company's as well.

If the matter is with Ford club, it should be left there. You guys sound like kids who have nothing better to do. We are gentlemen with good morals and so let's behave that way.

I know Mr. Mirpuri personally, they must have really pissed him off to get a comment from him like that. You guys from the club need to calm down and it was'nt even a freaking sale that took place if you know what I'm saying.

Both have their sides and leave it there. It's a he said she said situation. Nobody is right, neither is anyone wrong.

Why are you making this a Christmas drama? The time for forgiving and letting go of the past doesn't ring a bell? Cmmon guys, give a break.

Both guys didn't even meet as per my phone conversation with Mr. Mirpuri. He has copies of all the messages but I told him not to do anything as he wished to plug it in. There will be no end.

Lets all move in a positive manner and not break the season's happy vibes.

Love one,love all.

Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Hope Tsikot moderators keep their rules in place and hope no more fightining. Peace in the middle east!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

pahingi naman Kebab mr.mirpuri :D merry xmas :D

ako ren pahingi pop corn.. kahit kasali ako dito sarap ren manood. may excitement araw araw :D
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 22nd, 2007 at 05:32 PM. Reason: certain parts deleted because of negative racial comments

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rhino168 View Post

pahingi naman Kebab mr.mirpuri :D merry xmas :D

ako ren pahingi pop corn.. kahit kasali ako dito sarap ren manood. may excitement araw araw :D

You must be 15-16 years of age If I may judge the way you talk about others.

Karma comes back and now I get why Mr. Mirpuri treated you like a bargain hunter. You so deserve this treatment from every angle. L.A. Cars is guaranteed workmanship, and if you can't afford it, don't nag the seller. Just let go and live in PEACE. This is exactly what I always tell our fellow employees at the embassy, there are some racist people in this country that can't bear others to grow. I feel sad for the good citizens who respect foreigners and accomodate them based on the true hospitable nature of the Filipinos. I love this country but people like "blue rhino" create an impression of jelousy and immaturity towards success earned by others.

Act matured for once in your lives man.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 22nd, 2007 at 05:32 PM. Reason: certain parts deleted because of negative racial comments

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Dplmat: sir, with all due respect... dont you think it would end things quicker if he just posted the messages that he accuses me of sending him in the wee hours of the morning, as well as the supposed "abusive" bargaining? i posted my side of the story which just prompted me to get angry and share some sentiments with some friends. i didnt expect for it to blow up this big.. im pretty sure Amrit didnt anticipate this too.

and when you say a "bunch of kids who have nothing better to do" dont you think Amrit is the one who sounds like such? coz he started saying in our text conversation that "i own an a4 and i know what im talking about" .. and "i probably own more cars than you....dont boast " who's childish now? can you please read the message and tell me if i was out of line at ANY point? try to be as imprashall as you can be. i know youre probably more clear headed than Amrit coz of the way you speak.

Lastly, i really want to stress on the fact that. i did not bargain/haggle with him previous to the 19th of dec. and i only inquired last dec 15th. tell amrit to post the messages that he claims i have sent.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dplmat View Post
    I'm surprised at Tsikot for allowing this to happen from another club. I've used this site for almost everything I can think of with my car and company's as well.

If the matter is with Ford club, it should be left there. You guys sound like kids who have nothing better to do. We are gentlemen with good morals and so let's behave that way.

I know Mr. Mirpuri personally, they must have really pissed him off to get a comment from him like that. You guys from the club need to calm down and it was'nt even a freaking sale that took place if you know what I'm saying.

Both have their sides and leave it there. It's a he said she said situation. Nobody is right, neither is anyone wrong.

Why are you making this a Christmas drama? The time for forgiving and letting go of the past doesn't ring a bell? Cmmon guys, give a break.

Both guys didn't even meet as per my phone conversation with Mr. Mirpuri. He has copies of all the messages but I told him not to do anything as he wished to plug it in. There will be no end.

Lets all move in a positive manner and not break the season's happy vibes.

Love one,love all.

Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Hope Tsikot moderators keep their rules in place and hope no more fightining. Peace in the middle east!

This is an open forum. We can give space for items like this which might also concern other members in a similar situation. Given experience, it will be a long thread unless someone else intervenes.

IMHO, the issue was blown out of proportion by a potential customer. If the posted exchange of messages is accurate, the seller's replies could have been sent with less "side comments". If the customer insists of doing it the way he wants, it is his right to do so but with the given warnings from the seller.

It would be advised for LA Cars to post their side in this so to clarify certain points which seems to be in the favor of the "potential customer".

As for limiting this to the Ford forums, tsikot.com NOT limited to itself. We welcome all people as members as long as they abide the rules of this forum.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
[merged] Ingat po tayo sa L.A. Cars