New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    maybe next time if ever i'll be ordering salad in this place. i'll ask for "washed" salad not "fresh"!
    geez, their preparation's just too "fresh"! maybe same with the staffs' attitude!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ate there once.... wala naman naging problem except that the curry noodles they served me were soggy and overcooked.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Something similar happened to me sa Shakey's Glorietta.
    I ordered that bunch-of-lunch type meal -- yung may salad, chicken and 1 slice pizza.
    I saw what looked like a red vein on the salad. Akala ko galing doon sa chicken dahil drumstick yung inorder ko. But then, the vein moved! Small worm pala doon sa salad.

I was in a good mood then. I called the manager and told her that their salad was very fresh! I even congratulated her. Natuwa siya... hanggang tenga yung smile niya. And she started saying thank you a hundred times. :D

That's when I showed her the salad with the worm. Na shock siya.
    The 100 thank yous quickly turned to 100 sorries. She replaced the whole order.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Something similar happened to me sa Shakey's Glorietta.
    I ordered that bunch-of-lunch type meal -- yung may salad, chicken and 1 slice pizza.
    I saw what looked like a red vein on the salad. Akala ko galing doon sa chicken dahil drumstick yung inorder ko. But then, the vein moved! Small worm pala doon sa salad.

I was in a good mood then. I called the manager and told her that their salad was very fresh! I even congratulated her. Natuwa siya... hanggang tenga yung smile niya. And she started saying thank you a hundred times. :D

That's when I showed her the salad with the worm. Na shock siya.
    The 100 thank yous quickly turned to 100 sorries. She replaced the whole order.
    syempre may take home pa dapat na kasama yan at hindi ka pinabayad.

tama ba ako or mali

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    would you still be able to eat your take away even it came from the same kitchen? not paying for your meal is compulsory but for freebies? i dont think so

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    would you still be able to eat your take away even it came from the same kitchen? not paying for your meal is compulsory but for freebies? i dont think so
    siempre pag nasa bahay ka na, di ka na mahihiyang kainin yung uod. hehehe. wala na kasing nakatingin!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    not really.... i wonder why are there many hypocrites extraordinaire....

im the real deal maybe you would do that but me? never

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    not really.... i wonder why are there many hypocrites extraordinaire....

im the real deal maybe you would do that but me? never
    same here. actually i'm obsessive compulsive. i want everything clean, most especially when it comes to food and the utensils that may come along with it. i would sometimes have a 5 minute thorough inspection or even more.
    if the "worm-in-the-food" happened to me, i won't even think of asking for a replacement. i would ask for a refund! and just be ready with my semi-automatic-friggin-mouth. all hell will break loose!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mee Noodle Bar & Restaurant serves fresh...