New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Hi guys just want to inform you to think twice before eating at this reataurant unless you want your salads fresh... i mean real fresh with slugs and worms.

i went there with my pregnant wife and 2 y/old kid last night at around 7pm or so for dinner, we decided to give this resto a try... ordered noodles and side dishes while the missus decided to go for some Chinese chicken salad; good thing this was served first as my wife was about to go for her first bite she saw something twitching underneath the greens... and to her horror a slug about 2 cm long and some vegetable worms coming out...

called the attention of the manager the fat lesbian who happens to be the chef and cashier maybe shes also the owner (i do not know how she manages to handle the cash and prepare the food at the same time and if she sanitizes her hands before preparing the food )

i told her that we are leaving, we lost our appetite and just to cancel our orders. and i ask her whats her take on this situation...?

her reply: i can just take out the worm and slug from your salad.

WTF? *#$*#$**#$*#$ i just left to avoid further argument after all no damage was done... but if for some reason my pregnant wife happened to take just a little bite? you guys would be seeing me in the headlines today i would have shot that fat ass point blank between the eyes

i know that vegetables sometimes has these because i myself knows how to cook but i think its not right not to wash the greens thoroughly before serving specially if they will be used for salads which happens to be served fresh....

so judging from this just think how they prepare the other stuffs....

my only mistake was i was too eager to leave and didnt took any pictures this resto should be closed down asap

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Sick bro. That`s sick. :puke:

Pregnant pa naman wife mo. :nono:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    yup but no damage was done.... all i wanted was an apology but her reply was " i can take the worm out of your salad" WTF *#$*#$*$

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    eeeww eeeww yan pre!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    yup but no damage was done.... all i wanted was an apology but her reply was " i can take the worm out of your salad" WTF *#$*#$*$
    sana bro you take a picture then sinabi mo dun sa kausap mo. Yan may ebidensya ako sa inyo. wait for my action... sigurado matataranta yun.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Thanks for the heads-up!

But shouldn't this be posted at the pitstop instead? It doesn't meet the description of the Goon Squad kasi:
    Let's make our streets safer, cleaner and more orderly. This is our advocacy! Let's use this forum for this cause. Report violators, 'kotong cops', call the attention of the proper authorities or suggest actions here.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    May experience din na ganyan ang mom at pinsan ko sa KFC naman, three years ago yata.

Sa KFC sa NLEX yun malapit na sa balintawak exit, we usually eat there pag galing ng province.

One time nagmamadali sila kaya nagtake-out na lang sila ng bucket. Pagdating nila sa bahay my cousin started eating her chicken-- crunchy naman daw sa labas kaya lang when she was eating the inside parang may gumagalaw daw sa bibig nya. Niluwa nya yung food nya ayn, may mga maggots! Kadiri!

My mom was with her, pinakain na lang nila sa pet dog nila yung chicken. Sabi ko nga sana kinuhanan nila ng pics tapos ireklamo namin.

I didn't experience this first-hand ha. We were just eating some KFC drumsticks I ordered, naalala ng mom ko yung incident na yun kaya kinuwento nya.

Heads-up lang din. Ingat sa take-out.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Same problem with Rustan Supermarket's Roasted Chicken. Buti nakita agad bago umabot sa dinner table. Napalit naman agad. Mee Noodles won't stay open very long, walang kumakain dun evertime dumaan kami.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    yupo its the one in edsa shangr - la ...why do they have other branches? hope they dont...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mee Noodle Bar & Restaurant serves fresh...