New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    diba dapat sila ang pumunta sa iyo hindi yung sila yung pupuntahan mo? Sila nag may kasalanan ikaw ang mag adjust sa kanila?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    thanks for your thoughts tsikoteers! kung sabagay napakadaming McDonald's sa QC na pwedeng puntahan.

Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    diba dapat sila ang pumunta sa iyo hindi yung sila yung pupuntahan mo? Sila nag may kasalanan ikaw ang mag adjust sa kanila?
    i guess that's too much to ask sir..anyway, it was an invitation and willing naman sila mag-adjust sa schedule ko anytime of the day or night. as per the manager, they want me to witness the serving of the DA.

oh well, i'll just give you guys an update on this maybe this weekend after the meeting. i think there's a lot more to come --- more burgers and fries!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Pa-burger ka naman

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    a months worth of cheeseburger?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    try meeting in a neutral location nalang.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by thejerk View Post
    try meeting in a neutral location nalang.
    sa Jollibee?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hi Tsikoteers!

Just an update with what had happened in the said meeting with the McDonald's manager that took place early this evening in the said branch. The result was not that satisfying but at least they did what they have to do.

Outcome was, all the things that I demanded was given except for the copy of the memorandum issued to the involved employees. Instead, a formal letter of apology with letterhead, addressed to me enclosed in an official MCD envelope signed by the the manager himself and someone from above which was also a manager since they have their titles beneath their signatures. The catch was, a few GC's was enclosed amounting to several hundred pesos. I then informed him that I'm not after the compensation but what I want is for this employees to be reprimanded for their actions. When I demanded for the copy of the memorandum, I was informed that their HR did not permit him to furnish me a copy due to confidentiality but assured me that there was indeed an action from the management. I then informed him that the reason why I accepted their invitation is for me to witness the actual DA being served as promised. Told him that it was just a waste of time to be coming over and not getting what I want but I was again reassured that actions have been taken against their employees. Due to time constraints, I ended the discussion and left the branch "half-satisfied" but informed them that if I found out that nothing has been done, then I'll be pushing this again and will be including him in the complaint since I do have a friend working at Golden Arches Development Corporation in Makati which operates MCD here in the Philippines.

By the way, the complimentary drinks given to me and a companion of mine which was a coke float, we brought it when we left the branch unconsumed and just gave it to the street kids outside the parking lot. Mahirap na..buti na yun sigurado. Nakapagpasaya ka pa ng bata!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    wala man lang BIG MAC o double cheeseburger?! pambihira yan ahihihi!!!....o sya at least you are satisfied with the outcome half nga lang....good day sir!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sqt-clark View Post
    By the way, the complimentary drinks given to me and a companion of mine which was a coke float, we brought it when we left the branch unconsumed and just gave it to the street kids outside the parking lot. Mahirap na..buti na yun sigurado. Nakapagpasaya ka pa ng bata!
    Baka ba binaboy yung drinks ? ...

Good thing they gave you some GC's to compensate the trouble & hassles you've been through. Sucks since it only amounted to a few hundred pesos, was expecting it to be atleast a thousand.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Baka ba binaboy yung drinks ? ...

Good thing they gave you some GC's to compensate the trouble & hassles you've been through. Sucks since it only amounted to a few hundred pesos, was expecting it to be atleast a thousand.

Oks na yun bro. Yung pag-admit lang ng mali nila should suffice (tsaka matanggal sana sa trabaho yung kup*l na empleyado, hehe), bonus na lang yung GC. May nakabasa din kaya ng post ni TS dito sa tsikot?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
McDonald's Quezon Avenue Branch: A Horrendous Tale