New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete View Post
    fireblade- please, give me a break! don't act so self-righteous, you dont know anything about me to judge me. I've helped more people than you can ever imagine. bakit ko sila tutulungan e nakangiti pa ung driver e. sana pala ikaw yung nakakita para ikaw na lang ang tumulong. And dont feel bad for me for not knowing these mc riding schools, feel bad for those people who fall victims to reckless mc riders like these guys.
    You will have to educate me further if you what people to know the good and heroic deeds you have done before. Your words and actions paints a good picture and I will not argue with someone who feels and act that way.

I am just promoting a good and civil environment for both cage and MC drivers

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    no sir, what i am referring is that even before the law was passed somebody tried and for me it is effective. no, i'm not saying that cagers must have more 'privilege', all i'm saying is that in event of accident, cagers was more liable to the riders even if it is not their fault. i do ride too not MC but bicycles only- mind you even bikes were agitated by MC.

anyways, it is rather sad that it has become this way. i wonder how could we appeal for stricter implementation of law to promote discipline.

*fireblade, how can we advocate one? i was figuring how can we promote one.

Promoting road safety can not be achieved by some cursing and direct insults to parties. It is best that we come out with viable solutions not relying on the government and simply being pro-active. In one MC site, they are promoting education through driving schools, wearing of safety gears and respect. Imagine if each site will be cursing one another calling people names. The maturity of each site can be gleaned from how we post and moderators promoting road safety. Most important is respect. Do you realize how MC riders feel when they pay the full amount on parking and being asked to park one on top of the other? They are not second class citizens deserving less. And yet, this is what is happening. Some cagers even carrying their bikes to give way to their cages. Imagine people carrying your vehicle without you knowing it. It is just sad how people react when one aggrieves the other "sector" but I was hoping more vigilance from the seniors of this site and promote safety and respect to both mediums.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    You will have to educate me further if you what people to know the good and heroic deeds you have done before. Your words and actions paints a good picture and I will not argue with someone who feels and act that way.

I am just promoting a good and civil environment for both cage and MC drivers
    if you want to talk about good and civil environment for mc riders, start a new thread. This one is for "MC riders na walang paki" and I was merely citing an example of how they can be one. Also, stop putting words in my mouth, I never claimed anything heroic in my last post. Maybe I can start a new thread that says "citizens who dont care about mc riders na walang paki" so you will stop giving your unsolicited opinions.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete View Post
    if you want to talk about good and civil environment for mc riders, start a new thread. This one is for "MC riders na walang paki" and I was merely citing an example of how they can be one. Also, stop putting words in my mouth, I never claimed anything heroic in my last post. Maybe I can start a new thread that says "citizens who dont care about mc riders na walang paki" so you will stop giving your unsolicited opinions.
    Bro Pete,

As you said it in your earlier post, I can not imagine the good things that you have done before right? Isnt that heroic for someone to do unimaginable good things?

Anyways, you are being abrasive in your posts and I will leave it to the mods to determine such. No, there is no need to create another thread as a topic should have both good and bad. Any dissenting opinion should be acceptable to everyone as that actually promotes good exchange of thoughts without necessarily influencing the other.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    madami talaga nyan mapa kotse o motor ang dala, marami talagang pilipino na pasaway! bottomline, stricter implementation of licensing procedures and stricter implementation of traffic rules and regulations.

good example is sa nlex and subic freeport. kahit papano minimal mga pasaway dun

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kuyapete's post is ok with me. he was referring to a specific incident which he witnessed.

again, do not turn this to a cager versus rider thread again. I have closed numerous MC complaints threads in the past because of this. we have our complaints about specific MCs and even cars/suvs/trucks/puv etc. heck - I have posted more complains against other cagers compared to riders. as far as I have observed - no one is discriminating against MC riders here.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thank you mr. mazdamazda Now lets close this issue, everything that needs to be said has already been said.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
MC riders na walang paki!