New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think a new bulb for his tail lamp is in order :D

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    i think same reason why the pope has to ride a vehicle with bullet proof glass.
    Actually, he didn't until one day it started raining bullets at St. Peter's. He actually still parades around the popemobile without the bulletproof top quite often, too.
    Last edited by Alpha_One; August 16th, 2009 at 07:16 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pOng-Gee View Post
    huh nakaka inggit?
    sj9 to hihihihihi

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogan View Post
    sj9 to hihihihihi

ikaw pala yan.. hahaha

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    I think a new bulb for his tail lamp is in order :D

Actually, he didn't until one day it started raining bullets at St. Peter's. He actually still parades around the popemobile without the bulletproof top quite often, too.
    thanks for the info, but not related to the point im trying to make.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    bata pa may-ari ng car, siya siguro new owner. ang lakas ng dating kotse kotse!(bulgaran yung blinker), i guess he's just a college student in a very reputable school here in manila. some friends told me but without proof that the car was previously own by a revilla, but not sure about the info. my friend told me they saw the car n plate number at kotsemo.com and with a message that the car is owned by a revilla.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    nakita ko to lastnight nakapark sa may bayan ng malabon.... gusto na ata mabulok oto nya hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Up ko lang to. Saw this Benz along with a gold Suburban and a pormadong Jazz, all with blinkers and sirens on speeding like crazy along Taft-Quirino during the peaf of rush hour.

WTF?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sus. Yabang naman, may 2 pa siyang " kasama " na kasing-lahi niya.

When I see cars with blinkers and stuff, I let them pass at the same time thinks what could be the reason ? Baka natatae ?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posers. Jazz na pormado.. Sus. That doesn't give any VIP feel to their convoy, more like little kids that bought blinkers and wangwang in Banawe

Pero matatakot kayo talaga pag nakita nyo bumaba ung driver nyang Benz, ang taba e!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hindi ba nahihiya yung may ari na yan kapag nababasa nya mga nakasulat sa mga forum?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
MB E-class with roof blinker...