New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    di ba may gumawa sa Galeria ba yun dati... inagawan yung babae ng parking and the guy made a remark na mabilis kasi sya... ginawa nung babae bingga yung oto ... tapos sabay sabi mayaman naman daw sya...

happened to me mga 3 or 4 time na paatras ka na tapos may sisingit na sila daw nauna... mighty bond ko nga keyhole at wipers nya...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    matanda babae yan no? lagi ako nagaganyan ng mga damatans eh hehehe

pinapalampas ko na lang

If matanda yun eh di all bets are off. Mahirap nang ma-karma ng matanda

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i noticed (thru painful experience) something which is far worse than brake fluid.

and that is -- carb cleaner.

i got the stupid idea to clean my power antenna with carb cleaner before re-greasing it. so i sprayed carb cleaner on the extended antenna. the fluid ran down the mast, and down the quarter panel. within about five seconds sira na yung paint. of course, this was a panel that was repainted by the toyota casa, i suspect they just used cheapo acrylic paint. but five seconds.. i was really (badly) amazed.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahaha nice avatar orly!

anyway, a note would be the best way to go.

and sana lang cute yung girl with the dinged-up civic. kasi kung hindi, her butt scratching the bodywork ain't worth it.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Eto da best.

*threadstarter: Since na bopols din yung mga attendant, you should've took advantage of their stupidity and bribed them (tapos yariin niyo yung sasakyan).
    hahaha baka nakita kasi maganda yung mga nasa loob including the
    driver, which they took advantage of it habang nabibighani yung attendant at yung guard.

try nyo na lang ibulsa ung pang ukit nyo tapos saka nyo gasgasin.

pero i belive in karma, kung anong ginawa mo, sya rin babalik sya
    kaya di ko ginagawa un, ipinapaubaya ko na lang sa Tass

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmykel View Post
    pero i belive in karma, kung anong ginawa mo, sya rin babalik sya
    kaya di ko ginagawa un, ipinapaubaya ko na lang sa Tass
    I also believe in Karma.

But I think it's a bit unfair that I don't get to see the offender get his/her due payback IMMEDIATELY after he/she commits the offense.

It just doesn't make sense.

Let's say this guy dings your door or steals your parking slot. And you let him go. Then two years later, a cement mixer dumps a truckload of cement on his hood as karma for what he did to your car. By then, he would have forgotten about what he did to your car. He'd be pissed at the cement mixer... he'd be praying for Karma na rin. You on the other hand would not have had the vindication of seeing the guy get his...

...but that's just me.
    Last edited by ess; October 28th, 2006 at 07:41 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    di kaya makarma ka rin sa ginawa mo?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    We need a lot of patience - in driving and even in parking!
    Last edited by j_avonni; October 28th, 2006 at 08:57 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Thanks for all the advice and stories thus far. Keep 'em coming!

Very informative

The woman was probably late thirties to forty I guess. She wasn't pretty or ***y. She had a few people with her including a child.

They had a gay person waiting for them who saw the whole thing but kept quiet even though the gay person knew I was there first.

Trust me, they weren't in a hurry. They just ate at Teriyaki Boy.

Before leaving, I had to do a walk around my rig just to make sure they didn't do anything to it since they left just a little earlier than I did.

I mean if they were low enough to steal my space, I wouldn't put it passed them to do something to my rig for pointing out their lack of manners.

Sheesh!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've done the "brake fluid" thing before, and beleive me hinde ako nakatulog kakaisip kung tama yun ginawa ko....I think mazda 323 yun kug hinde ba naman tanga eh sa mismong gate namin nagpark so hinde talaga ako mkapasok, so I have a bottle of brake fluid and poured everything on the roof, didn't see the look on his face dahil went to mall muna since hinde nga ako makapasok...

edit: hinde pala brake fluid stipsol (spl) yata yun nilagay ko....yun pang alis ng mga paint
    Last edited by shadow; October 28th, 2006 at 01:12 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mazda 3 XTN-980 No Parking Ettiquette!